Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a sucker for youth, growth and a last 5 average and all of those make him too tempting to put Dusty over him. Best chance of any forward to go over 110 and he'd be close to a lock to go over 100 where pickings are slim. The ADP is always bogus but I'm wondering just how late I can get him in our draft
Flanders has the same problem as Freo - who's getting the big scores?

FWIW, I don't think its Touk this year. But there's a chance Rowell and Anderson go big and Miller / Flanders are 3 & 4. What do they score in that scenario?

Still above price but I think Flanders averaging 110 is a bit of a pipe dream, particularly in the first month.

FWIW, I don't think its Touk this year. But there's a chance Rowell and Anderson go big and Miller / Flanders are 3 & 4. What do they score in that scenario?

Still above price but I think Flanders averaging 110 is a bit of a pipe dream, particularly in the first month.
I might be remembering wrong but didnt they all play together while he was scoring big at the end of the year? Anderson I think is similar to Serong, has hit his upper limit, or at least, has limited scoring growth. Rowell could take some points off him but seems to have basically turned into a premium support mid and Touk like you said is kinda not relevant anymore. His pig days are done.

I dont see why this last 5 isnt sustainable give or take 3-5 points for the year

1708414550583.png

Reckon Anderson is the one that might plummet along with Touk already having dropped off.

I might be remembering wrong but didnt they all play together while he was scoring big at the end of the year? Anderson I think is similar to Serong, has hit his upper limit, or at least, has limited scoring growth. Rowell could take some points off him but seems to have basically turned into a premium support mid and Touk like you said is kinda not relevant anymore. His pig days are done.

I dont see why this last 5 isnt sustainable give or take 3-5 points for the year

View attachment 1909331
That's fair. Some tougher teams in there and Flanders held his own.

All teams are looking for speed in the midfield, run & carry ....PLUS transition pressure

Touk Touk is still the #1 guy for this

Nothing to back this up ....I can see Anderson dominating off a WING

All teams are looking for speed in the midfield, run & carry ....PLUS transition pressure

Touk Touk is still the #1 guy for this

Nothing to back this up ....I can see Anderson dominating off a WING
Yeah I see the same for Anderson. Not quite Gulden level but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he had a better year fantasy wise.

Flanders going the biggest out of all 4.

View attachment 1909331
Normally, that would seem reasonable. But with Hardwick coaching, I think it is a bit of a wait and see. At Richmond, his mids didn't often average 100, I doubt GC will have 4 around that mark or higher.

Normally, that would seem reasonable. But with Hardwick coaching, I think it is a bit of a wait and see. At Richmond, his mids didn't often average 100, I doubt GC will have 4 around that mark or higher.
To quote some podcasters .....you can be a good AFL player, and not be a good Fantasy scorer

I agree ....hard to see all 4 GC mids averaging 100 ....but I can see a lot of cannibalising of each others averages

Missed the boat on Lazarro, but better to say that now than round 5.
Can anyone fill me in on the how & why for this cheap fwd please.

Missed the boat on Lazarro, but better to say that now than round 5.
Can anyone fill me in on the how & why for this cheap fwd please.
Historically has played as the sub and in bad forward roles.
Also widely praised internally by North. Think Jai Culley last off-season. Could be a blessing or a curse but he played in their first 22 against Collingwood and rotated into the ball in the second half.

Historically has played as the sub and in bad forward roles.
Lazzaro has gone to another level … was excellent the other night ….plenty of tackles, plenty of pressure and important touches

He’s a lock in my side !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flanders going the biggest out of all 4.
On what little I saw yesterday, inclined to agree. He appeared to have a coach's license. Might end up slightly unders in the possession count but will have some +9's that smack his score along.

Lazzaro has gone to another level … was excellent the other night ….plenty of tackles, plenty of pressure and important touches

He’s a lock in my side !!
Same, even the intra was compelling enough, but that next game sealed it. He's an easy F6 to start with

He's my F7 at the moment, providing ideal coverage for Flanders, Adams, Billings and F.Macrae across the byes
IMHO … Lazzaro has Finn Macrae covered

Macrae possible sun out during games

Eh not sure i agree, If Macrae plays hes going to be inside mid, lots of points and he tackles well.
I wasn’t so much comparing players ….I was more comparing Fantasy scoring potential

Eh not sure i agree, If Macrae plays hes going to be inside mid, lots of points and he tackles well.
Agree, if Finn plays it's a play. At $310k with CBA's I'd roll the dice happily on him even with the BYE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back