Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traded Sanders out (after having held him this whole time, and needing to fix red dots) when squads came out yesterday, thinking he must've run over Bevo's dog, and missed the start of the game tonight and that he was a late in. Probably stays in now too.
Just another dumb move made by me thus year- trade a multi-week donut the week they come back 🤦🏼‍♂️
You can’t be too mad, it was pretty rare that he came on after 5 mins of playing time - you couldn’t predict that. No stress, he will probably play starting sub the next few games. Could easily lose you money next week

You can’t be too mad, it was pretty rare that he came on after 5 mins of playing time - you couldn’t predict that. No stress, he will probably play starting sub the next few games. Could easily lose you money next week
Based on previous events, Sanders will be dropped next week... in any event, his BE was 85, so his price won't be going up anyway.

traded gallagher out but at least freijah went well, might back in Reid and Clohesy over his 64

155/2

Going to take the Freijah sub score of 64 unless Sullivan (E) is higher tomorrow night. Unfortunately didn't (E) Gallagher, but nice for him to have a decent score and to get some more CBAs tonight.

Based on previous events, Sanders will be dropped next week... in any event, his BE was 85, so his price won't be going up anyway.
I totally forgot that his BE was that high. Pretty sure that was my rationale for yeeting him over other red dots originally too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed 😅
Watch Sullivan go bananas lol
It is a worry if you need his score anyway - these guys should really just be looping or emg if there is a late out

393/4

What is the deal with Macrae. Is he not a Top 6 forward ?
What even is a Top 6 forward this year ?
Not Macrae that's for sure.
He's vying with Dom Sheed for the league's biggest plodder around packs.
No idea how these two survive video reviews of their efforts or lack thereof.
I'll hold as a green dot til his bye or just before.

It was nice of Gallagher to explode a bit after richards out. Was really doing SFA

Not Macrae that's for sure.
He's vying with Dom Sheed for the league's biggest plodder around packs.
No idea how these two survive video reviews of their efforts or lack thereof.
I'll hold as a green dot til his bye or just before.

In a perfect world I would love to swap Macrae for waterman next week

Take Freijah's 64 or play H. Reid?
Reid's form is a 50 or 80 guy.
Chance of -10 for a +15 upside.
Are you feeling lucky?
Swooning Star Trek GIF by MOODMAN

Looping actually makes your side so much better when it works.

Gallagher looped on for 72 with Garcia donut. Was trading Garcia over Thomas to keep green dots during the byes, but now I can trade Garcia and avoid losing more cash on Thomas with Garcia traded next week for a net positive cash position.

By looping Gallagher on that means I now have Windsor as a floating option. Can move him on field in the midfield (swapping with Darcy Wilson) and then move Clohesy to the defensive bench, which not only gives me a defender emergency in case of a late out, but also allows me a chance to loop Clohesy with Windsor. If Clohesy goes well, I swap Bonner into the midfield for Windsor through Hore in the utility and bring Clohesy on field.

Basically means i've had a look at 4 players for two positions across the weekend. Fingers crossed for a high floor.

Up against a dude inside the top 200 this week so I need it.

Take Freijah's 64 or play H. Reid?
I traded Reid to Freijah ....there, I said it ...it's a lot off my chest

Reid's game was extraordinary last week ....out of the box ....he still only scored 82 though with that performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back