Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you feeling the pain of absenteeism this week .....or is R15 your Waterloo ?

Welcome to the Gameday Thread for this exciting round .....albeit, I bloody miss THURS Night games

My trades are in - Welcome Serong & Rozee to my side .....I'm trusting you have read the Rules of Membership of the "Oh Behaves" Team

tenor.gif

1718263563555.png
Ok FRID Night Footy ......Quite the Dilemma ....Lord Zorko should go bannanas .....have a picnic against the Saints
But old McScrooge looks like he's going to rain on some Coaches Parade ......will it be Zorko OR Neale ?
Either way ....the risk is there ....but it appears every Coach is adpoting a "Lets **** on those Fantasy Players"

I'm going to risk the (VC) and put it on my man Marshall

1718263796339.png
So many players to consider for the (VC) ......Serong, Bont, Ryan ....I was going to say English, but now's not the time to be telling jokes

It's going to be one of the best FRID Night games for a while

1718264050648.png
It looks like Meek will be back .....Will Day is firing & still just $787K

The Hawks are flying high ....could be a win & spoil Dusty's 300th .....BTW, congratulations to the great man

1718264260101.png
ADEL are not going to stop the Swans Juggernaught .....nor the Midfield dynamo's in Heeney and Chadwick Warner .....there's a (C) option in the Swans ...could Gulden do it again ....I'll be barracking for my Swans players over my side, the Crows
Yes, that's where it's got to

WW banging window.gif

1718264542175.png
R14 Bye .....we're already struggling for heartbeats .....and Naicos is out .....or worse, a late out on SUN
Surely that nice guy, Macrae wouldn't do that to us .....
What do you do though .....hold, or trade, knowing he has the R15 Bye ....and his price will dip ??

My man, Jacky "Mr Reliable" Crisp .....is firing ....been such a good trade-in

LDU should have a good game, COLL don't tag .....Fisher, also looks safe ....but the big watch will be on Mr Simpkin, can he back it up ....will he get the CBA's he's been missing all season, but got last week .....and does it impact Powell ?

1718264868387.png
GREEN ....DO SOMETHING !!!!!

That's all Folks ......have a great week, and may the Fantasy Gods smile warmly on your team

Are you feeling the pain of absenteeism this week .....or is R15 your Waterloo ?

Welcome to the Gameday Thread for this exciting round .....albeit, I bloody miss THURS Night games

My trades are in - Welcome Serong & Rozee to my side .....I'm trusting you have read the Rules of Membership of the "Oh Behaves" Team

tenor.gif

View attachment 2018633
Ok FRID Night Footy ......Quite the Dilemma ....Lord Zorko should go bannanas .....have a picnic against the Saints
But old McScrooge looks like he's going to rain on some Coaches Parade ......will it be Zorko OR Neale ?
Either way ....the risk is there ....but it appears every Coach is adpoting a "Lets **** on those Fantasy Players"

I'm going to risk the (VC) and put it on my man Marshall

View attachment 2018637
So many players to consider for the (VC) ......Serong, Bont, Ryan ....I was going to say English, but now's not the time to be telling jokes

It's going to be one of the best FRID Night games for a while

View attachment 2018640
It looks like Meek will be back .....Will Day is firing & still just $787K

The Hawks are flying high ....could be a win & spoil Dusty's 300th .....BTW, congratulations to the great man

View attachment 2018643
ADEL are not going to stop the Swans Juggernaught .....nor the Midfield dynamo's in Heeney and Chadwick Warner .....there's a (C) option in the Swans ...could Gulden do it again ....I'll be barracking for my Swans players over my side, the Crows
Yes, that's where it's got to

View attachment 2018644

View attachment 2018646
R14 Bye .....we're already struggling for heartbeats .....and Naicos is out .....or worse, a late out on SUN
Surely that nice guy, Macrae wouldn't do that to us .....
What do you do though .....hold, or trade, knowing he has the R15 Bye ....and his price will dip ??

My man, Jacky "Mr Reliable" Crisp .....is firing ....been such a good trade-in

LDU should have a good game, COLL don't tag .....Fisher, also looks safe ....but the big watch will be on Mr Simpkin, can he back it up ....will he get the CBA's he's been missing all season, but got last week .....and does it impact Powell ?

View attachment 2018653
GREEN ....DO SOMETHING !!!!!

That's all Folks ......have a great week, and may the Fantasy Gods smile warmly on your team
This week is looking like the Alamo.
I think I know how it ends 😬

Still don't love bringing in Neale right before he gets Winded, but going to do it anyway

Neale, Steele, Reville and Schoemaker

Holding NWM (was more important to get Oliver off ground imo)

Only reason I'm dumping NWM is that he's losing two games so Zorko coming in for him is essentially 200-250 points ahead of NWM before NWM even steps foot back on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only reason I'm dumping NWM is that he's losing two games so Zorko coming in for him is essentially 200-250 points ahead of NWM before NWM even steps foot back on the ground.
I have just made a similar pivot and think that might be a better move.

Essentially swapping Oliver to Neale for NWM to Zorko
1. Leaves me with 18 on field next week pre-trades (Oliver to Neale would have left me with 17)
2. Unfortunately means that I likely hold and field Oliver next week. But maybe he will be better without Petracca?

Dunks, Berry, RoMa and Schoonermaker for me tonight.

VC pick is tough between RoMa and Dunks, both should bounce back after meh games.

If Neale is likely copping a Windying, Dunks and Berry should take advantage of that

Sucks.. NWM sitting d6 in a finished team would be nice

Assuming Harrison and Sullivan make final teams this afternoon i'll have 23 green dots, potentially 24 if Hardemann gets a gig.

Remember to check your loops with your C/VC if you have playing emergencies. With Barnett on the bye this week it's easy to loop the VC with Tristan Xerri at any point up to Sunday.

I can loop McCaulliffe and Sullivan with Zerrett on the bye.

Assuming Harrison and Sullivan make final teams this afternoon i'll have 23 green dots, potentially 24 if Hardemann gets a gig.

Remember to check your loops with your C/VC if you have playing emergencies. With Barnett on the bye this week it's easy to loop the VC with Tristan Xerri at any point up to Sunday.

I can loop McCaulliffe and Sullivan with Zerrett on the bye.
parks and rec humblebrag GIF

Sucks.. NWM sitting d6 in a finished team would be nice

Yeah I'm pretty ECO this season now. Still sitting around 20k with zero improvement over the Byes despite putting a bunch of effort into ensuring I was balanced well over the Byes, just makes this year a complete write off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back