Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost by 1 point to my opponent because Butters handballed it right before the siren instead of kicking it.

This is after watching my actual team lose by 1 point this afternoon. **** this sport.

I got knifed directly in the back by my premiums this week.

Luke Ryan - 70
Dunkley - 87
Serong - 80
Butters - 67
Green - 88

What the actual **** are those scores.
You and me both.

1619. Where are these 1800s coming from? I have fairly common players who all shit the bed.

Might tap out after this week, game isn’t enjoyable to play when we have to worry about matchups rather than enjoying the guns play good footy

Jumped 2500 spots back into top 10k (go me)

Game always finds a way to kick you in the balls though...lost my keeper by 5 pts to a guy that had Bramble, Wilmot and Bailey Scott all get their high scores for the year

1619. Where are these 1800s coming from? I have fairly common players who all shit the bed.

Might tap out after this week, game isn’t enjoyable to play when we have to worry about matchups rather than enjoying the guns play good footy
It's ****ing annoying. Don't know what's happened the last couple of weeks. Premium midfielders have just completely shit the bid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn’t that make it all the more interesting?
Makes the comp more volatile and “interesting” I guess. But in terms of actually enjoying it it makes it pretty depressing.

I play fantasy to enjoy watching good players get the ball, not shit seagulls run around on their own whilst the better players get tagged out of the match.

1666 for me

Inside the top 5k at round 5 but just keep on going backwards now at 20k. Bye rounds have been a shocker for me but at least I brought in Zorko over ryan and clark. Can't wait for my 'premiums' of Oliver and Touk to come back :D

All those have had a rest/bye too.

Similar mid crisis with Dawson & Steele. Ugh.
At least Gulden showed up. 1,800 on the dot.
Thats what I don’t understand. How are people getting away with good scores without these players? Everyone else has a bye either this week or next.

Thats what I don’t understand. How are people getting away with good scores without these players? Everyone else has a bye either this week or next.
My home league opponent had Bont (142) and Sicily (137) and beat me by about 50.

Another guy in my home league score 1900 with Dale (110), Laird (127), Grundy (133) and English (124).

Another scored just under 1900 with Houston (133) Bont and Dale.

Disappointing round

1831 up 150 to 543

Was sitting 180th last night thinking I was in for a big jump in rankings but Fisher, Powell, Green, Butters all underwhelming

On to next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back