Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My home league opponent had Bont (142) and Sicily (137) and beat me by about 50.

Another guy in my home league score 1900 with Dale (110), Laird (127), Grundy (133) and English (124).

Another scored just under 1900 with Houston (133) Bont and Dale.
Thats what I’m saying. A lot of the ceiling scores came from guys that are out next week. So either everyone that’s scored 1800+ this week is ****ed next week or I’ve missed something

1923 and first time inside the top 10,000. Only got 18 playing next week after trades, so will most likely drop out again next week.

I had Bont, Crisp, Daicos and Steele but still 18 premos next week.
Which premiums though? Because there’s enough 60s and 70s going around for most people to have 2 or 3. I don’t have Butters, Serong, Green or Day but have Dawson Steele and Dunkley.

How are people getting the ceiling scores this week and are still fine for next week?

Last edited:
Which premiums though? Because there’s enough 60s and 70s going around for most people to have 2 or 3. I don’t have Butters, Serong, Green or Day but have Dawson Steele and Dunkley.

How are people getting the ceiling scores this week and are still fine for next week?
Will reply to this once i can move people onfield, cbfed naming every player haha :p

Ceiling this week probably means a 70 next.

I had 5 over 120.

Grundy 133
Gulden 127
Heeney 125
English 124
Whitfield 120

Of those, only English out next week.
But also lose Daicos, Dawson & Steele.

Hoping to bring in Flanders or Merrett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew this was going to be my weakest of all the byes with 5 premiums (Martin, Merrett, Walsh, Gawn, Flanders) and 2 best 22 players (Sexton, Oliver) out.

Next week though looks better with 18 available before trades with 1 premium (Daicos) and 4 best 22 (Steele, D'Ambrosio, Moore, Macrae) out.

Seems like a lot of have stacked themselves with R15, so next round could be a good time to jump if you aren't heavy on that bye.

Will reply to this once i can move people onfield, cbfed naming every player haha :p
Yeah fair. I was forced to play an extra rookie on field when Simpkin was ruled out and copped it with Mcmullin and Mcauliffe but was Bont and Crisp the only difference?

Because I’m pretty dirty if that’s the case given I have 3 of the highest averaging mids of the year

Yeah fair. I was forced to play an extra rookie on field when Simpkin was ruled out and copped it with Mcmullin and Mcauliffe but was Bont and Crisp the only difference?

Because I’m pretty dirty if that’s the case given I have 3 of the highest averaging mids of the year
Just depends if you mean solely round 14 bye players. I have Gulden, Zorko and Heeney as top scorers also

1754 dropped couple hundred to 3.4k.. honestly shouldn't bother planning for byes, I always go backwards regardless. Trading Houston out last week instead of sharp so I could afford Ryan sums up why i hate this game.

1652 with Reville as C

Could have been near a 1800 if I didn’t make that mistake 😭
1694 with Krueger as C. Would have been 1819 if I didn't make that mistake... also cost me my league game which was me in 4th and my opponent in 1st. Could have jumped to 2nd on %.

1694 with Krueger as C. Would have been 1819 if I didn't make that mistake... also cost me my league game which was me in 4th and my opponent in 1st. Could have jumped to 2nd on %.
Was hoping Krueger played the game of his life when I saw your Gawn/Krueger switcheroo.
Not to be.

Your league opponent must've thought you were on crack taking on Zorko VC with Krueger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back