List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

For me, if it was a choice in two at this stage of their development ................... I'd take Annable over Marshall.

(Getting both Qlders, within the current Drafting environment, would be good).

I agree, however absolutely getting both will rule 😎

For me, if it was a choice in two at this stage of their development ................... I'd take Annable over Marshall.

(Getting both Qlders, within the current Drafting environment, would be good).
I wonder if Marshall may choose to go to the open draft, considering he is in Melbourne already and probably hasn’t had to much to do with the Academy for a while.

I wonder if Marshall may choose to go to the open draft, considering he is in Melbourne already and probably hasn’t had to much to do with the Academy for a while.
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here are some more clips of our Allies Academy players ...... from the Lions Academy first Coates Talent League fixture (Rnd 5) back in April:

#20 Daniel Annable

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#37 Ty Gallop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#30 Ryan Gilder

#41 Tom Gillett

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#28 Fergus McFadyen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#39 Billy Richardson

Last edited:
Gilder reminds me of Lester. Looks like he can play that medium defender role but has more speed and agility. Hasn’t been talked about much so hopefully we can pick him up late or as a rookie.

Has caught my eye* also ............. hasn't been dominant in any game I've looked at so far, but I still think he is a serious prospect.

As you say, has speed & agility. And has also developed physically over the past 12mths into a very powerful unit. I will be interested in his testing (if he makes the Combine - would surprise me if he didn't).

I would love to see him have a run in the VFL side.

*but it was a bump ball

Has caught my eye* also ............. hasn't been dominant in any game I've looked at so far, but I still think he is a serious prospect.

As you say, has speed & agility. And has also developed physically over the past 12mths into a very powerful unit. I will be interested in his testing (if he makes the Combine - would surprise me if he didn't).

*but it was a bump ball
Yep I have been a fan of Gilder for a while, seen only minimal highlights but to me he has "something".

*but it was a bump ball
The Lions academy boys should test at the State combine if they don’t receive enough nominations for the National combine.

The great thing about Levi is he seems to be slightly different to Will and a noted goal-kicker - should slot in perfectly on a half forward flank with some limited mid minutes.
Aren't we going to have a logjam there too though? Rayner and Bailey already fulfil that role, with Kai, Charlie and Linc locking down the other small forward spots.

Despite the prospect that the Brisbane Lions could land another highly rated father-son Levi Ashcroft for a bargain price at this year’s national draft, club bosses at a wide-ranging meeting in Perth have recommended the AFL delays the full introduction of overhauled draft rules until 2025.

Good shit

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back