Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be going. Haven't been to a game all year due to new bubs, and missed last week because of him again (not his fault).

Just want the in-person experience at least once this year.

Maybe I'll be the good luck charm?
Or maybe you will be extremely let down. But it is important to have a child-free night out.

Yeah I usually get all emails
I got nothing this week about tickets but I got the barcodes from last weeks text and off I went.
I just got screechy all the que jumpers 😂

My dad ended up buying me a ticket. He missed last week, probably why he was prepared to pay for this week. I said I couldn't be buggered, but **** it, I'm now going just to spend time with my dad, but I'm sitting arms folded for the whole game because that's just my mental state when it comes to this team.

I can understand wanting to attend this game for the opportunity to boo Kern off one last time but there's literally no other reason to
First game I am attending this year & this is the reason I am going! Hopefully to see this fraud with our gear on one last time & managed to jag seats behind the dugout so he can hear my discontent. Hopefully can get a "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" chant going in the 4th!

First game I am attending this year & this is the reason I am going! Hopefully to see this fraud with our gear on one last time & managed to jag seats behind the dugout so he can hear my discontent. Hopefully can get a "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" chant going in the 4th!
But what of Kern's mental health! The last 7x800k per annum he's stolen from the club can only fix so much!

You poor bastard. 11 long years and they dish that up. If David Koch had any decency he would personally refund you the full cost of the trip
I think if we had shown any semblance of a fight Thursday night I might have tried to stay and watch this week as well.
But by the time I change flights, buy tickets I couldn't really justify it.
Given I only really came home for my young fella's 21st, it was a bonus to get to a game anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be a huge Hawthorn contingent

They'll have a good turnout, but I think a lot of Port supporters will go again, despite the sentiments on this board and in a crowd of 50,000 you will get a lot of people going for event.

Even our final game against GWS last year had a crowd of 45,000 and they have 12 supporters.

Must be a huge Hawthorn contingent
Just from my perspective after attending last week, I think this board discounts how many happy clappers exist.
As much as this board is negative (actually I'd say realistic...) about the coaching and the way we play, the people around me last week were very much "it's a good night out with the family, Ken and the boys have done so well and we have another chance next week."
As such it doesn't surprise me to see it selling out.
Even on the board here it appears there are quite a few very negative supporters who still seem to go to games.....

Just from my perspective after attending last week, I think this board discounts how many happy clappers exist.
As much as this board is negative (actually I'd say realistic...) about the coaching and the way we play, the people around me last week were very much "it's a good night out with the family, Ken and the boys have done so well and we have another chance next week."
Even on the board here it appears there are quite a few very negative supporters who still seem to go to games.....
I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Went with my family who are port members to the game last week, they were adamant on the bus ride home they were not going this week. Yesterday morning at work get a call from the wife telling me to get 4 tickets for this week. I think alot have had a change of heart like that hopefully the team will see that the fans have given them another chance and hopefully the team will want to repay the faith.

They'll have a good turnout, but I think a lot of Port supporters will go again, despite the sentiments on this board and in a crowd of 50,000 you will get a lot of people going for event.

Even our final game against GWS last year had a crowd of 45,000 and they have 12 supporters.
They have 12 supporters in sydney but suddenly had several thousand in Adelaide that night, which i found quite perplexing. I remember having a bite to eat and a few beers in Nth Adelaide pre game and they were everywhere, you wonder if there are actually crows supporters out there that sad because there is no way there are that many GWS fans that live in Adelaide or made the trip across.

I honestly could never imagine spending $100 to go to a final featuring 2 teams not my own, and donning opposition merchandise just because of a hate for another team.

That’s correct, my girlfriend didn’t care, she was enjoying the night and was surprised I wanted to leave at half time.

There’s a lot of people going know with less knowledge of footy but more on theatre.

going, heck knows why.. its like a car crash but I cant turn away

suppose at least I can get to boo the campaigner for the last time.

when we lose I hope its as hostile as possible so the Hinkley and his coach staff and the club can find out how the supporters really feel.

I don't want the club left with any doubt on what they need to do.

'Will they go on a date'

and 'who will catch a bag of fruit chocs'!
I think the Power fist was ahead of time and should be brought back with the dance squad!

15-20k Hawks at the game, 5k crowies going to barrack against us, is my tip why its a sell out.

As you said, there were 45k last year and we got beaten at the Gabba and maybe at best, 500 GWS supporters.

15-20k Hawks at the game, 5k crowies going to barrack against us, is my tip why its a sell out.

As you said, there were 45k last year and we got beaten at the Gabba and maybe at best, 500 GWS supporters.
I saw about a dozen crows jumpers at the game last week, so yeah with the prospect of b2b straight sets 5k crowies is absolutely a good forecast

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back