Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So now the outcome of a tackle being a concussion is ok?
I’m not saying they should have upheld both suspensions at all but how do we expect the players to even know how to tackle anymore?

The game is played at speed, accidents will happen, but this weekend when someone does the same or similar not one of us will have a clue how it will be adjudged.

The whole thing is a sh*tshow.
It certainly is. The suspension would have stood if they asked the questions in the correct order. It’s a procedural defence rather than a substantive one.

Both Cripps and Charlie were guilty, it was just established incorrectly.

everyone laughed but Sydney, what a precious club it is

They are mates that run a business together. I think Sydney just played it up for a bit of showtime rivalry to get people to the Battle of The Bridge games. Real WWE stuff.

They are mates that run a business together. I think Sydney just played it up for a bit of showtime rivalry to get people to the Battle of The Bridge games. Real WWE stuff.
It was funny.
Tom Harley needs to get a sense of humour.

It certainly is. The suspension would have stood if they asked the questions in the correct order. It’s a procedural defence rather than a substantive one.

Both Cripps and Charlie were guilty, it was just established incorrectly.

Its was fair legal argument though. If the AFL want to ban tackles that injure they really need to rewrite the definitions and clearly define the laws.

It was funny.
Tom Harley needs to get a sense of humour.

I think he was probably happy for the rivalry to get pushed. Nothing like hating the other side to make you want to turn up to games. Sydney is still a very niche market and any traction they can get is welcome there. If it makes the local news up there it's a huge win for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gresham 2 disposals
Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

Thilthorpe gonna be Josh Kennedy 2.0 from the looks of him
Call me crazy, but he reminds me of Allison in stature. That's probably where the comparisons end unfortunately.

The wet game last week, followed by injuries probably means they won't be able to get over the line which is a shame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back