Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Over the years I've hated Hawthorn just as much as the other clubs, but watching them dismantle the Filth is something else. If I'd grown up a Hawks supporter and they were throwing bags of cash at me, I wouldn't even have to think about the decision.

Hawks get a slight pass for being the Waverley tenent, against the Pies almost everyone gets a pass.

GMHBA looking like the sub standard deck it is

Geelong finally get their grandstand built there and then they serve up a deck like the old Moorabbin days.

It's not even helping them, the Dogs are going better on it than the Cats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood losing means they've slipped into pick 6 on the live ladder. But they don't have the pick, they gave it up along with #34 last year for Schultz. Its a logjam but I'm hoping like hell they stay there for the lolz
They are so screwed with that list, no first round pick and Tassie coming up fast.

Just watch the afl come up with the Collingwood rescue mission. Free agency will change completely and more garbage along the lines of being able to trade cap space for picks will come in. Yes they are the defending champs and yes they were obliged to try and back it up while they still had even a glimmer of hope.

There is just no way they weren’t aware of the problem and don’t have some plan to address it. The cruel truth is that what’s good for Collingwood is good for the afl and the other giants of the comp. Imagine WC being able to throw cash at young guys wanting to come home without having to trade.

Personally I think you could eventually see an increase in contract length for hight draft picks then more or less open slather after that. If the draft continues to be badly compromised and the salary cap becomes rubbery we might as well shut up shop and merge with Melbourne, Imo they would be the best match for us. How ironic that in agitating for change we may inadvertently bring about our own demise.

Anyway I’d hold off on the celebrations because Collingwood won’t be down for long, bookmark it.

Collingwood losing means they've slipped into pick 6 on the live ladder. But they don't have the pick, they gave it up along with #34 last year for Schultz. Its a logjam but I'm hoping like hell they stay there for the lolz
If we're not careful, we'll go past them! Who'd have thought?! They're only 2 percent and 2 wins ahead.

If we're not careful, we'll go past them! Who'd have thought?! They're only 2 percent and 2 wins ahead.
They have a shocking run home as well. Probably only going to win 1 more game.

As long as we only win 2 more, Tigers and Essendon we should ensure we stay behind.

They are so screwed with that list, no first round pick and Tassie coming up fast.

Just watch the afl come up with the Collingwood rescue mission. Free agency will change completely and more garbage along the lines of being able to trade cap space for picks will come in. Yes they are the defending champs and yes they were obliged to try and back it up while they still had even a glimmer of hope.

There is just no way they weren’t aware of the problem and don’t have some plan to address it. The cruel truth is that what’s good for Collingwood is good for the afl and the other giants of the comp. Imagine WC being able to throw cash at young guys wanting to come home without having to trade.

Personally I think you could eventually see an increase in contract length for hight draft picks then more or less open slather after that. If the draft continues to be badly compromised and the salary cap becomes rubbery we might as well shut up shop and merge with Melbourne, Imo they would be the best match for us. How ironic that in agitating for change we may inadvertently bring about our own demise.

Anyway I’d hold off on the celebrations because Collingwood won’t be down for long, bookmark it.
Yayyyy then we can get Cho back.

For those that missed it, during the Cats/Dogs game Jobe Watson made a deadset, serious prediction that the grand final will be a repeat of 2016 i.e. Dogs v. Swans. This came just after he said Geelong (in the context of the match will 'definitely die wondering'.

Special comments, indeed.

For those that missed it, during the Cats/Dogs game Jobe Watson made a deadset, serious prediction that the grand final will be a repeat of 2016 i.e. Dogs v. Swans. This came just after he said Geelong (in the context of the match will 'definitely die wondering'.

Special comments, indeed.
Dogs look very dangerous to me. Don't think there's anything wrong with that prediction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back