Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the coverage from Port v Melb game and after the AFL poindexter expert (you know the one) describes how Mac Andrew 'deliberately' took as much time as he could to wait for the siren and then took as much time as he could because the rule states that you can take as much time as you like after the siren. Didn't mention that he didn't even have to take his whole 30 secs to get to the siren...and that the reason for his delay was actually due to a blood rule. AFL experts...

so happy i'm about to burst

Norf and the Injectors, the universe has blessed me today
Happy Saturday Night Live GIF by The Lonely Island

Draper is fair dinkum pathetic! Bobs up for cheap goals makes sure his hair looks right but by golly when it counts he’s useless, after the ball hits the ground he’s a liability! Collins butchered him in those last moments and also in the 3rd for two goals.

Glorious result, couldn’t happen to a nicer Club or coach for that matter, eat all the shite Essendon!!

I only saw the last glorious 3 minutes, what did money bags do? Besides steal a wage
Had 5 possessions all night ... and thought he kicked the winning goal and celebrated like a goose high 5ing the crowd along the boundary... but ... he had pushed the Suns player in the back and gave away the free kick .... ball goes down other end ... Suns win

What a shame

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Glasses Lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Hawks win v Blues and you have;

Blues on 48.
Hawks on 48.
Dons on 46.
Fighting for 8th place with 2 to go.

Dons play Swans at home.
Hawks play Tigers.
Blues play Eagles away.
Then
Hawks v North
Lions v Dons
And we play Blues.

High chance the dopers continue to fall, this match is the Hawks chance to pinch 8th and we can still grinch it if the Blues bottle it in the last round after the others have already played the day before.

Had 5 possessions all night ... and thought he kicked the winning goal and celebrated like a goose high 5ing the crowd along the boundary... but ... he had pushed the Suns player in the back and gave away the free kick .... ball goes down other end ... Suns win

****ing legendary meme effort. The moment he celebrated that hard I was like this could be epic..... and it was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Showing why he is worth the big bucks with his 5 touches tonight. Nice to see the bombers lose, the scarves going flying once again.
His delivery inside 50 is the worst I've seen. I counted atleasy 2 goals be gave up from it.

A bitterly disappointed Essendon coach Brad Scott has assured the Bombers’ long-suffering supporters that there will be a “concerted effort” in the off-season to remedy what is ailing the perennially underachieving club.

Don't worry Brad we've got the answers to all your problems. We have already helped you somewhat by sending Jade Gresham up to the airport to shore up your integrity, and with a concerted effort (and a few decent draft picks) from the Uber-list manager Adrain Doritos, you might be able to prise other players out of Moorabbin to further galvanise your Essington Edge, such as the virgin Hercules Matt Allison, superboot Riley Bonger and the ultimate professional Se Bross who of course is closely related to Bomber royalty.

(I don't disrespect any of our players enough to wish them away to Tullamarine but if the price is right, I'm happy to help out the Bad Scott, he always looks so sad - wouldn't you, though?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back