Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's take a trip back to a more innocent time, June, 2002. There I was, a much younger dude, out of the swamp and sitting near the fence at the Gabba. Lenny on fire in the first quarter. Surly, pouty, cheaty Brad Scott early in the second unnecessarily and spitefully slings the great man into the fence, breaking his hand. Happened about ten metres from where I was sitting. I've despised the Scott brothers ever since. Eat a turd Brad. 💩

giphy (12).gif

Oh f**k me that's sweet. So sweet.

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE
Yes indeed the Schadenfreude. F you Druggies. Losing by a point after the siren. Excellent. And Gresham celebrating the goal that wasn’t. Can’t decide if I hate them or Carlton more. Actually it’s Carlton.

Yes indeed the Schadenfreude. F you Druggies. Losing by a point after the siren. Excellent. And Gresham celebrating the goal that wasn’t. Can’t decide if I hate them or Carlton more. Actually it’s Carlton.
By the length of the Flemington straight!

Not to dig the boot in but Billings legitimately looks to have gone backwards at Melbourne, watching him trot around inside 50 with his back to his teammate who is kicking it inside 50. Then showing all the intensity of a bloke playing div 12 ressies when the opposition look to rebound. I can't help but feel like we kind of destroyed Billings with about 8 years at this club, his first season was so promising.

I can't imagine being at Melbourne would be helping much either. Probably one of the worst clubs for a guy with zero self-confidence to go to.

Go back and look at Billings debut game. His first goal was from outside 50 and looked like something Buddy would do.

To take someone like that and convert it into a Aaron Fiora / Pavlich type situation requires someone like Richo to do the development.

Funny now that Richo, Petracca and Billings are now all at Melbourne. Richo decided to go for McCartin over Petracca due to the Tom Boyd scene the prior year.

Let’s see if Petracca sticks around Melbourne after they put him on the field despite horrific injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warms the heart to see Voss exposed for the fraud coach he is. Writing had been on the wall for a long time with their bottom 4 defense.

Crazy Vossy so crazy he's curtailing threats to Brisbane winning it and thus ensuring many Blues get injured.

Ken Bruce step over, Crazy Vossy is in town.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back