Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

As an aside;

About 20 seconds in, as the Suns start to come together to celebrate, something is thrown from the boundary towards the players. You see one of them scan the crowd to see where it came from.

Just had to be against the Bombers right? Hurling things at players on field?

VypWn3b.gif
Sir, you are the GOAT

As an aside;

About 20 seconds in, as the Suns start to come together to celebrate, something is thrown from the boundary towards the players. You see one of them scan the crowd to see where it came from.

Looks like two plastic beer goblets were thrown about 3 seconds apart. The league needs to come down hard on those dickheads, those days are over. Was it Blong throwing the first one back while the second one hit the field?

Two different Suns players got hurt as well by their teammates during the celebration. One got trampled, and the other got a clip to his face. They need to work on their celebration technique before someone dies.

How good was it seeing the helpless Bombers fans in the crowd watching their equally helpless team lose yet again? Had to rewatch a few times.

And it's just not Bombers fans hurling scarves......during the last qtr....spotted a Tiges beanie sitting on top of a big silver rubbish bin.

Just couldn't resist.....took a pic......for prosperity sakes of course.

;););)

A few interesting games this weekend with a direct influence on the makeup of the finals. Pies done after last night, now we just need the Gold Coast to pull something from where the Sun don't shine to win their first game away against the bombers.

View attachment 2073762

Without asking for too much, I'd like to then end the weekend in style with the Hawks beating Carlton, the Saints smashing the Tiges and Adelaide beating the Doggies!

View attachment 2073772
I don't (and won't) make a habit of quoting myself, but allow me the indulgence this one time to revisit my post from Saturday morning. I do believe it's something we can all enjoy.

6SPnfWy.gif

Pretty crazy weekend of footy all round. Surprisingly enjoyable considering the Saints have been well out of finals for a while now. Two rounds to go, anything can happen, good stuff. The Sunday afternoon of the final round looks like a cracker. Dogs v Giants, Blues v Saints, Freo v Port. It's very likely the final eight won't be decided until the very last game of the season. Think I'd like to see the Giants win it this year, certainly turning into one of the most open seasons in a while. Sure as hell don't wanna see Kenny bloody Hinkley with a flag! 🤨

Now that I've had my morning stroll around the Carlton and Essendon boards, I guess I should put some pants on.
It depends if you work from home or not. You just have to be careful you don't forget not to stand up during Zoom/Teams meetings.

and make sure Bruno is not around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's absolute gold there MNWT.

Absolute Gold.

Talk about getting way way ahead of the actual picture.

I hope Sam McClueless didn't stand up while hearing about his beloved Boos a chance of top 4 at the start of this season.....that would have been embarrasing.....lol.

Loved at the end when Richo said "it hasn't happened in 40 years Sam".......referring to the 3 big "powerhouse" clubs....Ess,Pies and Bloos all in the top 4 at seasons end.

I'll tell you what.....I hope it doesn't happen for another 40 years.....

;) ;) ;)

Looks like two plastic beer goblets were thrown about 3 seconds apart. The league needs to come down hard on those dickheads, those days are over. Was it Blong throwing the first one back while the second one hit the field?

Two different Suns players got hurt as well by their teammates during the celebration. One got trampled, and the other got a clip to his face. They need to work on their celebration technique before someone dies.

How good was it seeing the helpless Bombers fans in the crowd watching their equally helpless team lose yet again? Had to rewatch a few times.

Its the Suns fault for beating the entitled ones.

Go back and look at Billings debut game. His first goal was from outside 50 and looked like something Buddy would do.

To take someone like that and convert it into a Aaron Fiora / Pavlich type situation requires someone like Richo to do the development.

Funny now that Richo, Petracca and Billings are now all at Melbourne. Richo decided to go for McCartin over Petracca due to the Tom Boyd scene the prior year.

Let’s see if Petracca sticks around Melbourne after they put him on the field despite horrific injuries.

Beating my own drum here…. This thread is in the rumour section.

So Mr f..king Nice Guy gets away with the ridiculous comments from his after match presser, surprise, surprise. Looked and sounded like an over-privileged, spoilt little teenage brat feeling sorry for himself. Can you believe it, he was actually complaining about "home ground advantage"!!!

200w.gif

As if we really needed another reason to despise the pies.

jeff-bridges-confused.gif

So Mr f..king Nice Guy gets away with the ridiculous comments from his after match presser, surprise, surprise. Looked and sounded like an over-privileged, spoilt little teenage brat feeling sorry for himself. Can you believe it, he was actually complaining about "home ground advantage"!!!

View attachment 2077743

As if we really needed another reason to despise the pies.

View attachment 2077744

He was on SEN yesterday. He's lost his zen guru persona. He's under pressure and sounds like a whiney little campaigner now.

I couldn't stand him from the get go

Yeah outside of being utterly mint with the nicknames, air of floggishness with him that just screamed "I google self help images and roll with it at the bottle-o" going with him since inception.

Always been good at the slight digs whilst essentially bullshiting Sun Tsu'isms has ol fake Fly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back