Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

"They had a camp down in Anglesea and I live in Geelong and I just happened to be out and saw some players and they were up to no good,” Schwarz continued.

What's the odds of an ex player who's also in the media stumbling across current players 'getting up to no good' in some random beach town lol.

Strange interview.

If we beat Carlton in the last round and make them miss finals, I'll cancel my vasectomy. There'll be no need for it.
Jeez….I’ve just got a bottle of wine riding on it.
You win 😝

So Curnow & McKay ruled out for the Bluescums match v the Toasters

Terrible news :cool:
Its not actually great news. We need their seconds to win against Richmond to give Sandy a chance of still getting into the finals.

Believe me, I'd love to end Carltons finals chances but Id rather see Sandy make finals.

Its not actually great news. We need their seconds to win against Richmond to give Sandy a chance of still getting into the finals.

Believe me, I'd love to end Carltons finals chances but Id rather see Sandy make finals.
Point taken

Swans could still make it too as they are only 0.2% behind us and on the same pts but they have Footscray who are sitting 2nd

At least the Blues v Tigers is at IKON Park so that might help ....still we have to beat the Cats anyway

It's vaguely insulting that WC are rated a better chance in the markets to beat Carlton than we are. Then again, I suppose that's primarily due to Carlton expecting to have one or both of Curnow & McKay back for the game against us.

Point taken

Swans could still make it too as they are only 0.2% behind us and on the same pts but they have Footscray who are sitting 2nd

At least the Blues v Tigers is at IKON Park so that might help ....still we have to beat the Cats anyway
Yeah its super interesting. Sandy hasnt lost at TBBO yet (we play Geelong whose been in average form there), Carlton has had good form, is at Ikon park but will probably lose a bunch of players to the seniors and Sydney is playing 2nd placed Footscray but up in Sydney.

Really could go anyway.

It's vaguely insulting that WC are rated a better chance in the markets to beat Carlton than we are. Then again, I suppose that's primarily due to Carlton expecting to have one or both of Curnow & McKay back for the game against us.

Its probably driven by home team gamblers.
The people that habitually bet on the Saints to win went broke years ago.

mckay out as well??

damn

Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF

Can Carlton play finals if they lose this week? If not they won’t be bringing anyone back against us in the last round.

Do we want to win this match if it jumps us above any sides?

I say yes.

Can Carlton play finals if they lose this week? If not they won’t be bringing anyone back against us in the last round.

Do we want to win this match if it jumps us above any sides?

I say yes.

They are only out of the 8 by 1.2%.

I do suppose that the Eagles are slightly better than Richmond, and the other mob that is above both of them on same points play North who is stuck in the middle of the two, but they have 10% on Hawthorn and 11.1% on the Blues.

All I know is, Carlton, Essendon and Pies are 9,10,11, so the shit stained that tried to urinate it off sitting 8th is fine with me. I mean really, who thought brown was a nice colour to use on a jumper?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to the game tonight, should be quite entertaining. Hopefully the Swans can end the Bombers season and we'll never hear of the "Essendon Edge" again.

View attachment 2081013

I hope we do, but only the edge of the cliff as they scream alll the way down and throw more flags and tanties.

It's half time in the "I was going going great guns and then I shat the bed" v "I was on good stuff, got busted then decided to sniff that bed" and I almost fell asleep as goddamn it's a shizen match of footy for a Friday night.

4 goals to 3 goals in a half, woo! RTB is the only issue, yep, it's all us, no other club can be shit at their jobs...

Admittedly we only ended up with pick #28 (Lance Collard) for him, but he was the sort of player that we dont miss. Hopefully Collard becomes the players we all hope.

In hindsite, McAuliffe might have been a good choice instead of Collard.

It's all set up for another second half choke from Essendon, the commentators talking up Draper like he's the new Simon Madden.

If we had recruited him like we tried to do he would be playing for Sandringham in the VFL like Tom Campbell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back