Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cooper Simpson was my choice for the pick - but if Lance can fullfil his potential he will become a very good player.and fullfil his potential he will become a very good player.

There were a few of us talking about Cooper Simpson. Somehow he hasn't yet had the impact as others, such as McAuliffe, or Hugo Garcia.

30 to 23 in the third quarter, can't believe RTB is ruining the entire league

Hold the phone, one side has almost doubled their score... ... ....

And we have the zoom in on a rando bomber supporter walking down to yell at someone on field. Never change cameras people, never change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Swans finishing off the Bombers finals chances but we were the ones that broke them a few weeks ago.

Hopefully we can finish off Carlton's finals chances next week after the Hawks broke them, West Coast might beat us to it though.

We can't finish Geelong's finals chances tomorrow night but we can put a big dent in their Top 4 chances if we can beat them.

The Swans finishing off the Bombers finals chances but we were the ones that broke them a few weeks ago.

Hopefully we can finish off Carlton's finals chances next week after the Hawks broke them, West Coast might beat us to it though.

We can't finish Geelong's finals chances tomorrow night but we can put a big dent in their Top 4 chances if we can beat them.
West Coast are favourites against The Blueballers.

West Coast are favourites against The Blueballers.
Should be. The Blues are decimated. Having said that, apparently bad weather in Perth tomorrow so maybe they don’t miss their 2 big forwards quite as much.

There's over a dozen better picks taken after Collard, fortunately for us we took 3 of them anyway.
Not sure why everyone is so convinced Collard is going to be a bust.
Wasn’t a high pick, yes, had an average year with an even more average end to it, but he’s a kid. And a long way from home.

I’m cutting him some slack. Not even close to prepared to write him off yet. It’s early days.

Not missing Gresham at all, and this kid has X factor. Up to the club to get it out of him.

Should be. The Blues are decimated. Having said that, apparently bad weather in Perth tomorrow so maybe they don’t miss their 2 big forwards quite as much.
I agree... they have more in's & out's than a prostitute on an end of year footy trip.

West Coast are playing Carlton on Sunday, the Springboks are playing the Wallabies tomorrow night at Optus in the heavy rain.

Still some rain forecast in Perth on Sunday and the ground will probably be even worse than usual after the rugby boys chop it up.

Not sure why everyone is so convinced Collard is going to be a bust.
Wasn’t a high pick, yes, had an average year with an even more average end to it, but he’s a kid. And a long way from home.

I’m cutting him some slack. Not even close to prepared to write him off yet. It’s early days.

Not missing Gresham at all, and this kid has X factor. Up to the club to get it out of him.
Good call, I will probably contradict myself somewhat now but I know there's still hope for him. He has xfactor in spades, and would love nothing more than for him to succeed.

I will say though, you can lead a horse to water... he's got to want it as well. At least we have Henry and Hill there to confirm to him that footy in WA isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Good call, I will probably contradict myself somewhat now but I know there's still hope for him. He has xfactor in spades, and would love nothing more than for him to succeed.

I will say though, you can lead a horse to water... he's got to want it as well. At least we have Henry and Hill there to confirm to him that footy in WA isn't all it's cracked up to
Agree. Will hopefully happen with a little more maturity. All kids do mature eventually, just not all at the same time.
After one season he now knows the expectations of a professional sport, and hopefully, with the support of the club, will get there.
He does have to want it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back