Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably because Max hadn't been able to lift his arm above his head for two years

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I have a frozen shoulder. Have had it for about 8 months and it can last for about a year apparently.

It’s bloody painful at times, and especially at a stretch. I feel it pretty much constantly. Sleeping on it is a nightmare. At times I can’t raise my arm to brush my hair.
( Luckily it doesn’t prevent me typing on an iPad 🤣)

Max’s shoulder would probably have been far, far worse than mine - believe me I can see (feel) just how much it would’ve hampered him. Not to be underestimated, the effect it would’ve had on him.

I have a frozen shoulder. Have had it for about 8 months and it can last for about a year apparently.

It’s bloody painful at times, and especially at a stretch. I feel it pretty much constantly. Sleeping on it is a nightmare. At times I can’t raise my arm to brush my hair.
( Luckily it doesn’t prevent me typing on an iPad 🤣)

Max’s shoulder would probably have been far, far worse than mine - believe me I can see (feel) just how much it would’ve hampered him. Not to be underestimated, the effect it would’ve had on him.

Max has still kicked bigger bags than any other tall forward we've had. Long term i don't think he's past his best.

Max has still kicked bigger bags than any other tall forward we've had. Long term i don't think he's past his best.
Nowhere near it.

Bulk up a little more to give him confidence in his body…I’m bullish the best is yet to come.

Can we send back the weights we were delivered when RSEA was built and get the ones that the Cats and Hawks were delivered? An ex coach that has been ostracised would be interested too I'm sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game, set, match. I don't feel too bad for these Bulldogs ****ers though. 17 father sons, JUH for a packet of chips under the old academy rule, chodes have had the luck of the draw more often than not in the last 15 years. Macrae tanking his trade value tonight as well, future 3rd should do it.

FMD how good are they going to be with Barrass, Battle and Mitchell Lewis back in the side.

Rory Lobb deserves an apology for some of the scoffs he got when we were looking at him. He’s been great after his move down back in the last part of the year.

The Dogs being exposed as pretenders again, the Hawks looking like contenders again, I'd back them to beat Port next week too.

As much as I hate seeing the Hawks being back in contention again, they are impressive to watch, they know how to play finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back