Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Equalisation

Am i overly pessimistic for thinking Richmond might do the same thing as Hawthorn and cut back and be competitive before us again?
We are a bunch of no names.

Josh battle will win a flag before us

Classic St Kilda

Cant do anything while the opposition flys past us again
reckon if we played bulldogs we would have panted them as well. now they go up against a piss poor port Adelaide next week.
how's the luck.

saints in the same spot last year came up against the hottest team in the comp at the time GWS

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

reckon if we played bulldogs we would have panted them as well. now they go up against a piss poor port Adelaide next week.
how's the luck.

saints in the same spot last year came up against the hottest team in the comp at the time GWS

Late season form we would have by miles.

But as usual we flop

Three tall forwards doesn’t work in finals on big grounds. It’s a ground ball game

Contested ball winners who win contested ball win finals. Lyon's game plan will stack up..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know about flop. we came home with a wet sail, injury cruelled our start. our players will be better for it

After round 6 we were cooked. We never recovered from then.

And as usual we go "oh well. Maybe next year"

Would honestly rather miss the finals than get pumped like port did, also it’s a long season of hope to then bow out meekly like the dogs did.

I enjoyed our last couple of months of games, reckon the players looked a lot better when the pressure was off.

Three tall forwards doesn’t work in finals on big grounds. It’s a ground ball game
I could see the logic, the hawks are real ****ing thin on tall backs, unfortunately Ugle Hagan was about as useful as a **** favoured lollipop. Darcy was serviceable and Naughton worked his ass off for his delivery to be ****ing atrocious.

Hokball defence and ball movement is really good, I hate saying it but they are great to watch.

Cats v Hawks GF. I am calling it now.

Nobody would have thought this to be possible at the start of the year.
I still think Sydney and GWS best footy beats em all, just a question about whether they can put that together now.

I still think Sydney and GWS best footy beats em all, just a question about whether they can put that together now.

Half the reason so many of us here have been negative all season is because of the way GWS completely smacked us out of finals last year.
On the right day we can beat anyone else, but GWS have to be in limp home mode I think.

They can still win the flag. We can't.
Do you reckon they would have the belief after that smashing on their home deck?
I doubt it.
Let’s see how resilient they are.

Cats v Hawks GF. I am calling it now.

Nobody would have thought this to be possible at the start of the year.

Another Cats v Hawks GF would be great to watch although I wouldn't enjoy seeing either one of them winning another flag.

Their supporters are already arrogant enough with all the premiership success they have had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back