Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wright? Kelly? Doesn’t matter.

Now back to what you heard about that Paton wrecking, Battle poaching Roughead fella
I also would like to know about Roughhead, he's already done enough damage, don't tell me there's more. PM is fine if you don't want to besmirch his character publicly.

He was interim CEO and was replaced by Craig Kelly as the permanent replacement.

Soon after, he left for a holiday for the full 2024 season and resigned when he was due to come back.

Make of that what you will.
I make it that he took a sabbatical .. went overseas.... and decided not to come back

Sounds pretty normal

Probably not as bad as when Darren Jolly took time off mid season to go on "the block ".

I make it that he took a sabbatical .. went overseas.... and decided not to come back

Sounds pretty normal
Or he was persuaded by Kelly to take a "sabbatical" during which time Kelly effectively squeezed him out by reshaping the football department while he was away.

I don't think Kelly likes views that are different to his own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to the game tonight, interesting side stories everywhere. Port's recent finals record, testing Butters' ribs, Charlie Dixon, Rozee off the back flank? Kenny's last game as coach perhaps? Jack Ginnivan's mouth, Jai Serong, Hokball (🙄), the Wizard, Hawks with all the momentum. I feel a lot of people have already written off the Power.

Hawks to choke, Port Adelaide by 20. 💩

Hoping for a Port win tonight, I'm getting sick of the Hokball hype with arrogant Hawks supporters coming out of the woodwork.

Dixon being a late out helps Port's chances, he was a liability last week against Geelong.

I cant stand watching Watson play, he is 4' 2" and ducks into tackles to draw free kicks. Hopefully someone takes his bloody head off at some stage to get him thinking about ducking into everything. Id knock him in to tomorrow....

Hawthorn are going to be the model defence of the future. Every one of there defenders are above average intercept markers. Add Battle & Barrass next year and they will be ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back