Game Day 2024 GF Swans v. Lions - Saturday 28 Sep @ 2:30 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** this. My nerves had my stomach tied up all day at work and I kept telling myself it’ll be different, and then we kick the first two and I ****ing believe.

I’ll never trust a team lead by Horse again. I love this team but this is too much and it could cause generational scars for future Sydney teams because we’re creating a dark cloud of failures in grand finals that will be very difficult to overcome.

Very seriously considering taking a hiatus as a supporter for a year at least. Life is way too bloody short for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think this is a thing. There’s no “generational scars”. A GF is just another game. We didn’t turn up for the last 2, but we’ll win one eventually. We just weren’t quite good enough this season. Our forward line is inferior and the midfield blows hot and cold. Brisbane’s very poor start to the year distorted the ladder, but they’re genuinely better than us, just like Geelong was last time.

It’s no accident they won 13 of the last 15. This isn’t some aberration. In the end, the best team has won the flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back