Game Day 2024 GF Swans v. Lions - Saturday 28 Sep @ 2:30 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bei
Just a reminder that we played these guys well at the Gabba and probably should’ve won. They are an excellent team but they aren’t this much better than us. It’s has to be a GF mental thing.

take nothing away Brisbane has been amazing I mean lucky they don't kick straighter .

But even at their best how can we not even put up a whimper ?

Like fine if they ran over us and won by 30 or whatever due to superior footy .

But Brisbane got more fight against them at training

As much as I think, coaching has played a part… the club should not be wrapping their arms and nurturing this effort. Let it sting, let them think about this

They said 22 stung

Sydney needs to get a brutally honest and forensic external review into how we manage grand finals, from a panel of GF winning coaches, captains and support staff.

All potential responses should be on the table for the panel to consider (ie. coaching changes, playing list changes, captaincy changes, etc).

There is no way to move on from this without searing pain, and we should welcome it and ripped the bandaid off.

That indicates what the problem is.
71c77bbb847aa8fe7f946cb0e5ed1549.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Don't even know where the club goes from here tbh. These group has shown their isn't a player who can deal with the heat of a GF, all players of note been diabolical, they've got some 20 year olds in their side making them look garbage.

Do we even want to see this side in another GF? Horrible to think like that as a fan, but they just embarrass the jumper over and over again? Do you change coach? Do you blow the list up? WTF do you actually do?

Oh ffs stop being so dramatic. It’s just a game. We’ll win the next one we’re in and this won’t matter anymore.

don't even know what they do.

Not like they can't play, it's one ****en day they all go to water. Is this team
mentally ****ed?

I know people don't like it but you can't send the same coaching group out every time and expect a different result .

But these guys coming through must be scarred .

We even started okish today too
Horse's position HAS to be untenable after this. Been embarrassed in 3 of the last 4 Grand Finals. Nothing is going to change if we don't make any major moves. But we won't.

This group can't stay together is the answer

I don't know if that's one change or ten but something has to change.

People will say crap tall forwards , they aren't stars no but they also don't have any sort of delivery today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve left the SCG. No point watching this shit anymore and I never switch off games. They don’t put the effort in then why should I?

Horse's position HAS to be untenable after this. Been embarrassed in 3 of the last 4 Grand Finals. Nothing is going to change if we don't make any major moves. But we won't.

He shouldn't need to be sacked just quit

Horse can't be trusted with us in a GF.
Lost 4 in a row now.
Time to make a change.
Finals series are one thing, but a GF...
I'm lost for words

All that's left for us is to lose by more than 119. Would a coach change even fix this given how mentally weak the group is. Might have to blow the list up? What can you do. Kai ****ing Lohmann mentally tougher than anyone wearing the red & white jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back