Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you on about we already know the times of when we need to register tomorrow. The worry people have myself included is to whether or not they have correctly applied the premiership membership to our membership. I have 0 faith in them to get it right and I bet I'm on the phone tomorrow morning trying to get it rectified!

Worry away then. If you've paid your P1 money, and checked your membership classification, you should be right.
I'm more concerned for the entire membership, and that's everyone who doesn't have an email yet, and the BF posters who have been here all afternoon trying to help each other.
Priorities I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the barcode different to usual barcode?

I just checked mine and it's the same as the one used for weeks 1-3 of the finals

I'm guessing the delay has been around the confirmation of where each membership falls in regards to the 3 priority groups, and wanting to ensure that the information the club has matches the information in the AFL's system and then Ticketek's system

I just checked mine and it's the same as the one used for weeks 1-3 of the finals

I'm guessing the delay has been around the confirmation of where each membership falls in regards to the 3 priority groups, and wanting to ensure that the information the club has matches the information in the AFL's system and then Ticketek's system

Cool. I'll just register regardless with that barcode then.

I'm P1, is anyone who's got their emails a P2 or P3?

I'm wondering if all involved are working through the 3 priority groups in order to confirm the barcodes match across all databases and required environments, and then sending those emails out in that order - P1 first, then P2 and lastly P3

I know that's not ideal for P2 & P3 members to still be waiting, but there's a little bit more time until those ballot times open

Guessing this process is much easier when there's not 90k members to be confirming details for

I'm wondering if all involved are working through the 3 priority groups in order to confirm the barcodes match across all databases and required environments, and then sending those emails out in that order - P1 first, then P2 and lastly P3

I know that's not ideal for P2 & P3 members to still be waiting, but there's a little bit more time until those ballot times open

Guessing this process is much easier when there's not 90k members to be confirming details for
FWIW I am P1 too so that’s my assumption for those waiting for their email confirmation

Bingo got mine and its Accessible but this year categorised as P3. Bummer for us.
But looks like P3 has gone out now.
4-6 pm battle the ticketek site

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back