Competitions 2024 GWS Board Goalkicker Knockout Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Stressed Mickey Mouse GIF
Dance Dancing GIF by Mickey Mouse

GWS GOALS: Ward 2, Riccardi 2, Gruzewski 2, Thomas, Kelly, Hogan, Greene, Daniels

Colonial: P - Hogan S - Kelly :)
MelbourneGWS: P- Hogan S- Greene :)
Orange Crush: P - Hogan S - Greene :)

Congrats all. Lucky, Colonial.

OK, tweak for next week onwards. There's no real point in continuing with Jesse Hogan since everyone has him, and similarly for Toby since two posters have him, and we're looking for one winner. Hence, I'm going to remove Hogan & Greene, and leave the finalists with their remaining player (Kelly for Colonial; nominated reserve player for the other two, i.e. MelbourneGWS is Brown & Orange crush is Riccardi).

You may change from your player to another (obviously not Hogan or Greene) - provided it is not a player that another finalist already has. i.e. I want each finalist to have a unique player. (If one of the other finalist changes their nominated player, you may change to that player, provided you're the first finalist to do so. The original poster then cannot come back to their player if someone else has subsequently nominated them.)

It will basically be last man standing. Unless no-one's selected player goals, then if you're player doesn't goal, you're out. In the rounds remaining, we should get a winner.

Final point, you may nominate a new reserve player, which I will use in case of a non-selection, injury or late out. Your reserve player MUST be DIFFERENT to any other finalist's nominated or reserve player. So, first in best dressed for nomination of your reserve.

So, finalists' position is:

Colonial: Josh Kelly Reserve: Stephen Coniglio
MelbourneGWS: Callum Brown Reserve: Brent Daniels
Orange Crush: Jake Riccardi Reserve: Harvey Thomas

Good luck.

Last edited:

Thanks Giant Strides for organising the competition.

My reserve is Brent Daniels

GWS GOALS: Ward 2, Riccardi 2, Gruzewski 2, Thomas, Kelly, Hogan, Greene, Daniels

Colonial: P - Hogan S - Kelly :)
MelbourneGWS: P- Hogan S- Greene :)
Orange Crush: P - Hogan S - Greene :)

Congrats all. Lucky, Colonial.

OK, tweak for next week onwards. There's no real point in continuing with Jesse Hogan since everyone has him, and similarly for Toby since two posters have him, and we're looking for one winner. Hence, I'm going to remove Hogan & Greene, and leave the finalists with their remaining player (Kelly for Colonial; nominated reserve player for the other two, i.e. MelbourneGWS is Brown & Orange crush is Riccardi).

You may change from your player to another (obviously not Hogan or Greene) - provided it is not a player that another finalist already has. i.e. I want each finalist to have a unique player. (If one of the other finalist changes their nominated player, you may change to that player, provided you're the first finalist to do so. The original poster then cannot come back to their player if someone else has subsequently nominated them.)

It will basically be last man standing. Unless no-one's selected player goals, then if you're player doesn't goal, you're out. In the rounds remaining, we should get a winner.

Final point, you may nominate a new reserve player, which I will use in case of a non-selection, injury or late out. Your reserve player MUST be DIFFERENT to any other finalist's nominated or reserve player. So, first in best dressed for nomination of your reserve.

So, finalists' position is:

Colonial: Josh Kelly
Orange Crush: Jake Riccardi

Good luck.
Can I get Harvey Thomas as my reserve :)

Well, we're ready to go for tonight. Could be the game after which a winner is crowned.

The reserve player only needs to be used if someone's primary player falls out before the start of play.

Otherwise, it's Kelly vs Brown vs Riccardi. If only one of those players kicks a goal tonight - we have our winner.

If two kick a goal, then two posters go on, if all three do, then everyone remains in for next week.

We're down to "the business end" of this comp now!

Good luck gentlemen!

Starting selections:

I'll take any changes (as per rules previously stipulated) up to first bounce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Revised:

Orange Crush: Jake Riccardi Reserve: Brent Daniels

Remove this Banner Ad

Back