VFL GWS VFL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Gothard is finding a lot of the ball and finds himself in so many scoring positions, but I’m a little worried about his disposals. He lacks polish. Creative and hard working but I worry about his finishing.

Cadman too good for this level. Peatling and XO dominant. Stone even looks really good, but I know after his poor AFL outings earlier this year, his future at that level is just about done.

Derksen looks great in defence, Fonti with some nice signs.

Leake looks good. Jones so dangerous and his pressure is excellent.

Gothard set shot 48 out, wobbles it to the square. Hmmm. I like so much about his game but his kicking…
I just popped onto make the same comment. Has helicoptered 2 set shots at goal and not made the distance.

One of the reasons that the VFL are back winning is having fringe AFL players back in the midfield. Peatling, XO and lesser extent Wehr make such a difference to the fortunes of the rest of the team.

Not sure about Wardius all round game being up to AFL level yet but gee he has some quality with his entries into forward 50. Gryan miers of the VFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gothard is finding a lot of the ball and finds himself in so many scoring positions, but I’m a little worried about his disposals. He lacks polish. Creative and hard working but I worry about his finishing.

Cadman too good for this level. Peatling and XO dominant. Stone even looks really good, but I know after his poor AFL outings earlier this year, his future at that level is just about done.

Derksen looks great in defence, Fonti with some nice signs.

Leake looks good. Jones so dangerous and his pressure is excellent.
Early with Gothard they were saying the reverse, only getting 12-15 touches but being very dangerous and classy. Needs to get both going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back