List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to hear from James Leake. Seems very genuine and well-spoken.

Training as a midfielder which is something we'll really need going forward. Looking forward to seeing him play, there was a lot of talk around him at draft time last year.

Good to hear from James Leake. Seems very genuine and well-spoken.

Training as a midfielder which is something we'll really need going forward. Looking forward to seeing him play, there was a lot of talk around him at draft time last year.
A well spoken good looking guy, I reckon we need to market him, he may appeal to the Female 15-30 demographic.

Super excited by Leake. If he's a genuine chance as a midfielder he will be a massive asset. At 6.2 he's another tall mid option for us. When he puts on some KGs having Tom Green, Callaghan and Leake in there would be imposing.

Anyone got any news on Rowston?
Some second year blues? He felt like a bit of a weapon last year.

Hey fellas. Just wondering if anyone has an update on the intentions of Perryman and particularly Cumming? I don’t think we are on Perryman’s radar but band 2 compo for Cumming might be mutually worthwhile?

Also for the draft watchers which of your NGAs are likely to land at the Giants other than the big fella Logan Smith?

Hey fellas. Just wondering if anyone has an update on the intentions of Perryman and particularly Cumming? I don’t think we are on Perryman’s radar but band 2 compo for Cumming might be mutually worthwhile?

Also for the draft watchers which of your NGAs are likely to land at the Giants other than the big fella Logan Smith?
Nothing heard on Pez or Cheese. Reckon Cheese wants to get some games under his belt to press his case for $$. We all think Pez has a hard decision regarding $$$ vs loyalty.

In regards the GWS Academy boys, our resident draftwatcher recently made these comments in this thread:

It's not a 2015 level crop but I don't mind how we're looking with it all at the moment, think we'll take Smith given Preuss is clearly on the way out body wise, so we're not going to risk having too many on the list, and Smith would be a bit of a different ruck prospect than we've traditionally gone with

I do like Joey but not sure how he fits in to the list profile given our investment in Jones, Bedford, Thomas, etc. as of late, but if the long term view of him was as a defender or primarily a midfielder rather than a F/M rotation then I'd happily take him on.

Bell's the one I need to spend more time on, traits wise the combination of his competitiveness, physicality, aerial game and athleticism is very tantalising but his skill execution doesn't excite me, if that were to improve or he got more involved offensively it'd sway me from 'rookie' to 'take him in the ND'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back