List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s about $1.2m a season freed up in our cap now with Pez and Cumming going… if we bring in a couple of rookies, that comes back to about $900000 I’m guessing…
I imagine some of this will be used to upgrade Finn and all the kids that came in last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 15 vs 19 if we get a mid first round vs a end of first round? Would prefer the former but if they're already putting this out there it's unlikely to get higher.

Sadly the trade period is never much fun for Giants fans.
Only pain.
I do think this will give us the cap to lock in Finn and Cadman which I am stoked with. They are premium players and seem commited to the club.
Might even keep us Peatling.

If Cumming is offered a deal at 6 years on decent coin....could that not land is another end of first rounder?

I'd like is to pick up Brandon Parfitt and see if we can get the best out of him.

Sadly the trade period is never much fun for Giants fans.
Only pain.
I do think this will give us the cap to lock in Finn and Cadman which I am stoked with. They are premium players and seem commited to the club.
Might even keep us Peatling.

If Cumming is offered a deal at 6 years on decent coin....could that not land is another end of first rounder?

I'd like is to pick up Brandon Parfitt and see if we can get the best out of him.
Am on board with the Parfitt pickup.

Also, just realised, I guess I need a new profile pic.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back