List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

For those who believe in omens and stuff.
I had a vivid dream last night (which .is somewhat unusual) of me being in the Giants HQ and Dylan Shiel was doing a medical. I asked him if that meant he was going to be a Giant , he gave me a thumbs up.
I don't think I've ever foresaw anything.
This is the opposite of in the know information.
Pro-phetic

Thinking again of the Tom Boyd comments of how the Dirty Dogs were guilty of tampering by meeting with him and offering him the 7 million dollar deal whilst in contract as an 18yo 6 months into his time with us.

Wouldn’t it be nice to exercise a bit of pay back and offer Luke Darcy a 10 year deal worth 15 mil.

Even if he was 100/1 on to stay just to really screw them and their cap it would be very satisfying.

Thinking again of the Tom Boyd comments of how the Dirty Dogs were guilty of tampering by meeting with him and offering him the 7 million dollar deal whilst in contract as an 18yo 6 months into his time with us.

Wouldn’t it be nice to exercise a bit of pay back and offer Luke Darcy a 10 year deal worth 15 mil.

Even if he was 100/1 on to stay just to really screw them and their cap it would be very satisfying.
full

Does anyone know anything about Josaia Delana? One of three from our academy to be invited to the state combine. Given I haven't seen anything about him I don't think he's likely to be picked up, but was just curious to know a little more about if he might get picked up in the rookie draft / cat b listing.

Does anyone know anything about Josaia Delana? One of three from our academy to be invited to the state combine. Given I haven't seen anything about him I don't think he's likely to be picked up, but was just curious to know a little more about if he might get picked up in the rookie draft / cat b listing.
Both our Cat B spots are filled at the moment, but presumably we can put him into the Cat A rookie list instead. Given that we have 3 spots to fill, Paton looking to be one, I would think there's a good chance we will select Joey there.

Aggressive, hard-tackling midfielder ... the only knock is really just his height.

Both our Cat B spots are filled at the moment, but presumably we can put him into the Cat A rookie list instead. Given that we have 3 spots to fill, Paton looking to be one, I would think there's a good chance we will select Joey there.

Aggressive, hard-tackling midfielder ... the only knock is really just his height.
Too tall?

I've seen Delana a few times in the VFL.
He's been used mostly as a small forward. I think he's 175cm - same as Jones.
Quick (a big plus), has solid skills (not sure if he's a good kick on both feet) and good goal sense.
I can see him being Rookied and continuing his development.

I wonder If we target Melbourne or Easendon F1 that Essendon have. If so, which one do we prefer ( I assume would be live traded after Kako is bid on).
A race to the bottom.

Might depend on whether Clarry stays or goes from Demons ... though now I'd say I'm unsure which of those options makes Melbourne worse!

A race to the bottom.

Might depend on whether Clarry stays or goes from Demons ... though now I'd say I'm unsure which of those options makes Melbourne worse!
Given they're trading their future first, I took that to mean they plan on holding on to Oliver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back