News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Where'd you get 8 million from? Even if every team had SC+ that's only 3.6 mill (182k teams x $20).

2% is 3.6k teams, that's way too low. 20% is 36k teams, that's not that many, but it might be too high. I reckon it's somewhere in the middle, around 10% of teams. Once you factor in the double teams ("my wife's team"), the kids/teens teams, the "I only signed up because my mate asked me too but I don't even watch footy so I gave up in round 2" teams, etc. Maybe 10-15%.

I reckon SC+ is a bonus for them. They get their money from ad revenue and the traffic is brings to HS. Doesn't cost much to host these servers and I doubt they have a big team doing maintenance. At the start of each season they do a GUI update, but that's just visual. Then adjust a couple lines of code at add more trades or something. There's no real innovation.

my main point was they want to charge me 30 bucks while i have 1 trade left with a month to go and are this much of a re-tread. Im probably only ahead of ghost teams and Uncle Jiska . you think they'd give me a discount to sign back up or at least refund me this seasons pass. instead, they cut me off at the knees

sc.png

According to an article on the AFL app, Luke Jackson should be all good:

There are no concerns about ruckman Luke Jackson, who finished the match under a cloud but had suffered a corked calf that won't keep him sidelined for next Saturday's Western Derby.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1177319

Last edited:
It’s going to be sphincter clinching every time there’s a notification for this thread this week.
I have a really bad feeling Walsh is going to miss this week.
He looked really banged up today.
Got a few knocks and a pretty sever knock to his back.
Short turnaround doesn't help. I can certainly see him being managed.

Maxy back to cover Kreuger, as per Coke Bear Goody

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get nightmares of Darcy Parish missing 3-4 games when I hear corked calf…
Had him, too, he's had a few of those ones that stretch out, long time out with the hammy this year, too.
Worry, hard to see it getting s heap better with age

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back