Remove this Banner Ad

Still two months to go mate

Breathe Chill Out GIF by CSDRMS
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF
drunk al pacino GIF
Steve.gif

+1.

Surely Bont is plonked fwd either?
I haven’t seen the full Bont interview to understand the context but I doubt it. Bevo has some decent people around him now so hopefully they’ll tell him of you have one of the best midfielder in the game you play him in midfield. He’s a pretty average set shot as well.

+1.

Surely Bont is plonked fwd either?

I haven’t seen the full Bont interview to understand the context but I doubt it. Bevo has some decent people around him now so hopefully they’ll tell him of you have one of the best midfielder in the game you play him in midfield. He’s a pretty average set shot as well.
I think I'll be passing on Bont as a starter and maybe looking at him as an upgrade option. Still in the rehab group after ankle surgery in November. They could play him forward a bit more early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been confirmed by multiple sources now ....Curtin does in fact have a knee problem ....not serious, sounds like a strain, and hobbling whilst running

Will be unlikely currently for R1 .....but I'll still be going with him ....at the moment anyway, been far too impressive at training to ignore

I guess you're right. Not sure what the recovery time is on this though.
A couple of weeks at worse off his feet, then normal non-contact training ....Players in season are back within 3 week, depending on severity .....6 weeks out from round 1 ....Xerri will be fine

A couple of weeks at worse off his feet, then normal non-contact training ....Players in season are back within 3 week, depending on severity .....6 weeks out from round 1 ....Xerri will be fine
Any update on Curtin mate?

Any update on Curtin mate?
Just that the knee is confirmed as minor .....probably a strain, as he's running already ...albeit with a limp

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back