News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

It's FINBAR time! Is there anything better than a starting $102k R/F!?
I saw him at training for the first time today in person and he is no where near ready to play in the ruck or AFL level IMO. Very raw and skinnier that I thought he was going to be. Only way I see him getting a game would be if they have some injuries to their key forwards.

I saw him at training for the first time today in person and he is no where near ready to play in the ruck or AFL level IMO. Very raw and skinnier that I thought he was going to be. Only way I see him getting a game would be if they have some injuries to their key forwards.

Yes but neither are any of our other ruckmen ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not SC related .....but still very sad ...really admire him as a player

View attachment 1892290
Like death and taxes we lose a player at this time of year with a season ending injury.

Jack is very important as well to our structure and a massive loss. There is no 1800 dial a tall who can play forward or back and also pinch hit in the ruck.

May give an opportunity to Mirkov who is also tall and dominated the 2nds late last season who is due an opportunity and more than just a pure ruck.

Like death and taxes we lose a player at this time of year with a season ending injury.

Jack is very important as well to our structure and a massive loss. There is no 1800 dial a tall who can play forward or back and also pinch hit in the ruck.

May give an opportunity to Mirkov who is also tall and dominated the 2nds late last season who is due an opportunity and more than just a pure ruck.

Mirkov is the definition of a pure ruck and missed the 2nd half of the season with injury. You thinking of someone else?

Mirkov is the definition of a pure ruck and missed the 2nd half of the season with injury. You thinking of someone else?
Wrong guy my bad!

1694164757719-4e4e4d58d42a407792c74b3bae611456-goods.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back