News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm I could be down to 2 r0 players.
Over training perhaps?
Op is common for young super motivated guys.

I was trying to make a 0 r0 premos team - got too hard trying to fit English and Marshall in so reverted back to Gawndy :p

what happens in Rd 0 will determine whether it is more than Gawndy

I was trying to make a 0 r0 premos team - got too hard trying to fit English and Marshall in so reverted back to Gawndy :p

what happens in Rd 0 will determine whether it is more than Gawndy
Daicos, Walsh and Grundy are my must haves.
The first 2 I will captain so I get there score 30 times roughly.
Grundy is too cheap to pass up.
If he's back to his best he may be a captain also

Hmm I could be down to 2 r0 players.
Over training perhaps?
Op is common for young super motivated guys.
i mentioned this a few days ago when macrae twinged a bit

danger was on radio saying this week/next is a block they do to stress test the soft tissue areas through increased speed running and stuff and taper off after that, then mcrae went down pretty much the next day , now daics niggles

danger was on radio saying this week/next is a block they do to stress test the soft tissue areas through increased speed running and stuff and taper off after that, then mcrae went down pretty much the next day , now daics niggles
Yep, and the Crows in the same PS training stretch of intensity .....have lost Butts and Milera to Hamstrings ....seems most clubs are pushing the soft tissue envelope this week and next

Yep. We have not actually had that many injuries so far this preseason.
In seasons past I had to rejig for an injury every second day.
I hope it continues it will mean more variance in teams.

Yep, and the Crows in the same PS training stretch of intensity .....have lost Butts and Milera to Hamstrings ....seems most clubs are pushing the soft tissue envelope this week and next
Good little summary video from burgess as fitness coach reinforcing that- he has told the players this will be their hardest 2 weeks (middle of now I believe) for the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hugh Greenwood did his ankle yesterday at training. Finbar may get a chance as second kpf and back up ruck.

steve buscemi people to kill GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back