News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Disney Good Luck GIF by High School Musical: The Musical: The Series | Disney+

Whilst this thread makes me nervous when I open it. It brings me joy knowing I have several trades left if required.

Unlike many other whinging Kent’s who traded their lives away chasing the city lights and expected no carnage 🥸

Come at me 😜

View attachment 2051360
IMG_0609.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone actually know what the Yeo injury is and it's extent?

Will change my trade plans as I still have Touk (after trading out Rankine and Gawn last week to avoid donuts)
Not an injury perse but general soreness. Coming off a 6 day break and with the flight east, rest was the answer.

Emerging midfielders Jai Culley and Campbell Chesser are among four inclusions to take on St Kilda, as star Elliot Yeo is forced out of the line-up due to soreness.

Yeo’s absence from the flight east followed confirmation earlier on Thursday.

my sc plus got cancelled today , card on file expired 6 mths ago

got me thinking , I'd imagine at least 20% of teams would have sc plus , thats like 8 million moolah

ive got 1 trade left, so im thinking ill wait till it opens up for next yr to renew

you'd think with 8 million for doing jackshit

they could have got peeney off last week, fixed Max's man flu injury, stuck a carrot up red bulls arse mid season when he turned to poo , and had some sort of double confirm button to stop us roughying in premo spuds like dawson back in

got me thinking , I'd imagine at least 20% of teams would have sc plus , thats like 8 million moolah

ive got 1 trade left, so im thinking ill wait till it opens up for next yr to renew

they could have got peeney off last week, fixed Max's man flu injury, stuck a carrot up red bulls arse mid season when he turned to poo , and had some sort of double confirm button to stop us roughying in premo spuds like dawson back in
I reckon less than 2% of teams would have supercoach plus

Where'd you get 8 million from? Even if every team had SC+ that's only 3.6 mill (182k teams x $20).

I reckon less than 2% of teams would have supercoach plus
2% is 3.6k teams, that's way too low. 20% is 36k teams, that's not that many, but it might be too high. I reckon it's somewhere in the middle, around 10% of teams. Once you factor in the double teams ("my wife's team"), the kids/teens teams, the "I only signed up because my mate asked me too but I don't even watch footy so I gave up in round 2" teams, etc. Maybe 10-15%.

I reckon SC+ is a bonus for them. They get their money from ad revenue and the traffic is brings to HS. Doesn't cost much to host these servers and I doubt they have a big team doing maintenance. At the start of each season they do a GUI update, but that's just visual. Then adjust a couple lines of code at add more trades or something. There's no real innovation.

Where'd you get 8 million from? Even if every team had SC+ that's only 3.6 mill (182k teams x $20).

2% is 3.6k teams, that's way too low. 20% is 36k teams, that's not that many, but it might be too high. I reckon it's somewhere in the middle, around 10% of teams. Once you factor in the double teams ("my wife's team"), the kids/teens teams, the "I only signed up because my mate asked me too but I don't even watch footy so I gave up in round 2" teams, etc. Maybe 10-15%.

I reckon SC+ is a bonus for them. They get their money from ad revenue and the traffic is brings to HS. Doesn't cost much to host these servers and I doubt they have a big team doing maintenance. At the start of each season they do a GUI update, but that's just visual. Then adjust a couple lines of code at add more trades or something. There's no real innovation.
One part timer probably

.I was sold at "add more trades" 😍

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back