News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Had him, too, he's had a few of those ones that stretch out, long time out with the hammy this year, too.
Worry, hard to see it getting s heap better with age

Heā€™s definitely on my never again list.

Jackson hopefully made of sterner stuff.

I remember Dunkley also missing a game last year too. At least my emergencies in Dowling and Mannagh can cover.

IgFSt0.gif

And more strapping on his legs than I have ever seen on a player, seriously in the wars at the minute. Scary thinking what he might do next year if he gets through preseason safely.
He might owe a few people! In about 8% of teams. Not sure all of them have trades left.

And more strapping on his legs than I have ever seen on a player, seriously in the wars at the minute. Scary thinking what he might do next year if he gets through preseason safely.
Duck the rucks .
Jacko wacko subbed off too.
Nank head knock.
Witts Moore pointy knees in the ribs .
Hodor..being Hodor.doing Hodor things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is absolutely no way he wasn't knocked out there. Are Carlton back to slipping brown paper bags under the table?
It's going to be scrutinized heavily, optics are not flash šŸ‘€
I suppose if he got through the cognitive stuff, fair enough, did look impaired at the time

What's with clubs putting players back on the ground this year with major injuries.
Rozee
Petracca
Now tdk..
Doctors have gone to shit if they can't diagnose a broken foot.
Docs have gone mad this year, seem disinterested.
Like, I'm a practicing gynecologist, don't know a lot about it yet but at least I'm happy to take a look.

Last edited:
What's with clubs putting players back on the ground this year with major injuries.
Rozee
Petracca
Now tdk..
Doctors have gone to shit if they can't diagnose a broken foot.

Get back out you'll be right it's just a broken nail ...stop whining..
Was Darcy Moore seen in the area ...

Yep I hear ya.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back