Injury 2024 injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So it was kidney blow - I saw him struggling with what I thought was a lower back injury - I hope its not ruptured.

Too many loose fukn knees in todays footyšŸ¤¬

A knee between the shoulder blades is a WORLD away from a knee at L5. Those ***** at the AFL need to wake up to this.
Yeah, I saw it happen and thought he'd strained a back muscle from how he was grabbing at it.

I don't think it was Moore....

Chad Warner
Chad was unavailable for the match against Essendon due to calf soreness. He will be a test to play this weekend against Adelaide.

Robbie Fox
Robbie did not play on the weekend due to a low grade abdominal injury sustained against Collingwood. He will be a test to return to play.

Tom Papley
Tom will be unavailable for this weekendā€™s match against Adelaide. He will recommence team training next week.

Justin McInerney
Justin has recommenced conditioning running and is building his speed and volume. He is expected to introduce team skills next week.

Will Edwards
Will had surgery last week on his broken leg. He will be on crutches for 4 weeks.

Jacob Konstanty
Jacob is progressing is speed and volume. He is aiming to recommence skills in 1 ā€“ 2 weeks.

Jack Buller
Jack is building his running speed and volume. He will build to conditioning running over the next 3 weeks.

Chad Warner
Chad was unavailable for the match against Essendon due to calf soreness. He will be a test to play this weekend against Adelaide.

Robbie Fox
Robbie did not play on the weekend due to a low grade abdominal injury sustained against Collingwood. He will be a test to return to play.

Tom Papley
Tom will be unavailable for this weekendā€™s match against Adelaide. He will recommence team training next week.

Justin McInerney
Justin has recommenced conditioning running and is building his speed and volume. He is expected to introduce team skills next week.

Will Edwards
Will had surgery last week on his broken leg. He will be on crutches for 4 weeks.

Jacob Konstanty
Jacob is progressing is speed and volume. He is aiming to recommence skills in 1 ā€“ 2 weeks.

Jack Buller
Jack is building his running speed and volume. He will build to conditioning running over the next 3 weeks.
Will Hayward
Has a sore knee and is unavailable.
Isaac Heeney
Has a sore ankle and likely to miss.
Brodie Grundy
Needs the healing powers of the surf to improve his leap, wonā€™t be playing.
Taylor Adams
Will be managed cos BF says so
Errol Gulden
Omitted to rest his arms from too much flapping

AFL.com.au weekly summary:

PLAYERINJURYESTIMATED RETURNLAST WEEK'S UPDATE
Tom PapleyAnkle1-2 weeks1-2 weeks
Justin McInerneyKnee1-2 weeks2-3 weeks
Jacob KonstantyFoot1-2 weeks2-3 weeks

TEST:
Chad Warner (calf)
Robbie Fox (kidney)