List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

If we were to spend 800-900k on a player... it won't be for Stengle...

We'd want an explosive mid that uses the ball well... and we'd have to dish off a player that we would be very reluctant to let go of for trade and cap purposes... can't see that happening.

Another role player for peanuts would be a pretty good result.

Fog on verge of signing a 2 year contract extension

2 year deal required, so I’m guessing other clubs have shown some interest.

Glad to lock him away. People forget he was a first round pick and is the same age as Cerra and TDK who we expect to continue to improve, can’t wait to see where the Fog ends up as a player.

Thanks, but…

I live in regional Queensland. Had a single day stopover in Melbourne when 18, moving (reluctantly) to Qld from Tassie, now 63. Had two stints in Central West NSW totalling about a year. Few trips to Brissie and three to Sydney are my experience in the concrete jungles and do not aspire to many more.

I know most on here think the world revolves around Melbourne and surrounds, but, short of consulting maps, I have no idea how that answers my question.
IMG_7057.png

Thanks, but…

I live in regional Queensland. Had a single day stopover in Melbourne when 18, moving (reluctantly) to Qld from Tassie, now 63. Had two stints in Central West NSW totalling about a year. Few trips to Brissie and three to Sydney are my experience in the concrete jungles and do not aspire to many more.

I know most on here think the world revolves around Melbourne and surrounds, but, short of consulting maps, I have no idea how that answers my question.

Typing that trip down memory lane probably took you longer than typing 'Glen Iris' into Google maps.

Regardless, Stengle doesn't currently live with Betts. Don't think your criticism of Stengle is fair.

THE CARLTON Football Club is pleased to announce that small forward Lachie Fogarty has re-signed on a new two-year deal, keeping him at the Club until at least 2026.

Well deserved.

I still think we should have a good look at Rory Lobb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No interest in Lobb at all and he'd have no interest joining us and playing 2s. He's looking for a 4th club (which says something) and will be 32 next season. Not a particularly good forward and wouldn't work with Harry and Charlie - he offers us very little except as a backup in case of injury.

Umm what would that be for.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Throw everything we have left in the kitty ($ and draft capital) at Shai Bolton

😡

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Back