List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sharp I think is more athlete than footballer. His aerobic capacity is unmatched so he can really apply that defensive cover really well when teams transition back. I don't think he has that football IQ to get into attacking positions well (like when you see Jaspa get ahead and score against the Cats in the prelim). I found his disposals wanting at times in the VFL. I think he is a handy player but may get eclipsed quickly if his disposal cant improve.

Losing sharp will definitely hurt, he's got a weapon few others do in his running that tbh will probably carry him to a decent career. Stay in the game that long you generally will come good or at least be a serviceable AFL player. His strength is also a decent weakness in our team, although we seemed to run out games fine towards the end of the year.

Really like the X St Laurie's boy but I'd be happy with whatever selection the Dees get from the Cats for Clayton Oliver or involve Sam De Koning to us in the 3 club trade.:p

Losing sharp will definitely hurt, he's got a weapon few others do in his running that tbh will probably carry him to a decent career. Stay in the game that long you generally will come good or at least be a serviceable AFL player. His strength is also a decent weakness in our team, although we seemed to run out games fine towards the end of the year.
I don’t see how it hurts whatsoever.

Barely got a game and when he did, didn’t look up to it.

Good list decision to move him on and get some much needed points.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back