List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

His manager pinky promised the offers of 1.2m a year from Norf were real.
Clubs seem to get spooked and envious of other clubs wanting one of their players no matter who it is.

The other head scratcher is Petty . He's homesick and wanted to go back to SA and even though Melbourne were offered the absolute world and beyond they'd rather him cough it up here every week than give someone what they want.

Last edited:
Cubs seem to get spooked and envious of other clubs wanting one of their players no matter who it is.

The other head scratcher is Petty . He's homesick and wanted to go back to SA and even though Melbourne were offered the absolute world and beyond they'd rather him cough it up here every week than give someone what they want.
Sure am envious and spooked over those other teams especially when it’s our players getting poached 👿

go away gtfo GIF

The star Eagle enters unrestricted free agency this off-season and has been linked with all of Adelaide, North Melbourne, Collingwood and Brisbane.
It is a true statement that he has been linked with Brisbane. Not necessarily at any point in the last decade, but before that, certainly

Clubs seem to get spooked and envious of other clubs wanting one of their players no matter who it is.

Remember it was straight after he kicked 4 or 6 goals and looked like million bucks playing swing man. Everyone was dazzled by the potential and Demons who are KPF poor were hanging on to him like crazy.

I would much rather keep Dev than Tunstill. He might be more skilful but he is very Vanilla and has had very little impact in his games to date.Dev is much more aggressive and a fierce competitor. Tunstill might be worth a late second rounder from West Coast but he would not be in our best 22.

On SM-A525F using BigFooty.com mobile app

100%.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I absolutely love Zorks as people know but unless he really starts tearing it up I'd prefer him to finish up at the end of the year . We have lots of options in the positions he could play and the end may come quickly . Mind you I was thinking that way last year.

But obviously he's earnt the right to another year if he wants it and if his body holds up conceivably he could be a lethal sub if we needed a spark in big games.

We'll likely leave it up to him if he's fit and well into 2025.

If given the choice he will play on.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

With the emergence of Berry now, I'm the complete opposite, personally.

Don't think Robertson will get that many opportunities as a defensive midfielder with us, and truth be told, not sure he has much more of a ceiling (other than playing week in, week out in the middle).

For Tunstill, I think he potentially has a higher ceiling as a more offensive midfielder.

Right now, Robertson would (IMO) have a higher trade value (based on senior games thus far). Therefore I'd rather extract a bit more (in a trade scenario), and keep the player who may have a higher ceiling.

Considering the influx of midfield depth we're expecting over the next year or so though, this is probably rats and mice in the scheme of things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think Robertson will get that many opportunities as a defensive midfielder with us, and truth be told, not sure he has much more of a ceiling (other than playing week in, week out in the middle).

For Tunstill, I think he potentially has a higher ceiling as a more offensive midfielder.

Right now, Robertson would (IMO) have a higher trade value (based on senior games thus far). Therefore I'd rather extract a bit more (in a trade scenario), and keep the player who may have a higher ceiling.

Considering the influx of midfield depth we're expecting over the next year or so though, this is probably rats and mice in the scheme of things.
If it's about opportunity your right. If it's about holding onto the best depth for the squad then I'm keeping Dev n letting Tunstill go. Berry's return to the midfield in the role he is now playing has become pretty important. And while Berry is playing so well atm, he has been injury prone. Dev is the only one on the list that could come into that role if Berry is injured. We have plenty of offensive midfielders with Will Ashcroft regaining fitness and his brother and Marshall joining us next year, but we don't have another hardnosed, tackling, tagging mid going fwd if Dev goes.

Robertson and Tunstill have about the same trade value, three parts of sfa.

They would be token 5th round pick swaps, just to clear their salary and list position off the books.

West Coast shouldn’t have any interest in either, but if they did, it should be Robertson to come in a play a similar role to what Keays.

Hi All, First post. Looking back it would've been great if we had selected LDU instead of Rayner in the 2017 draft.
Welcome to Big Footy!
I am with Nunez in that I disagree.
Rayner has been a great culture builder especially early in his time here and secondly LDU was a massive flight risk.

Welcome to Big Footy!
I am with Nunez in that I disagree.
Rayner has been a great culture builder especially early in his time here and secondly LDU was a massive flight risk.

Agree with this. In the context of the time Rayner was an important pick for us culturally. A potentially gun Vic kid who wanted to come to a club widely regarded as a basketcase with a depressed fan base. The first sign of light at the end of a long, dark tunnel.

Fair enough, but I prefer LDU because he isn't lazy, he can read the play, he can run and he always gives 100%

I like LDU, but don't think he's the type of midfielder we really need at the moment. Wasn't really a great top 5 in hindsight.

I like LDU, but don't think he's the type of midfielder we really need at the moment. Wasn't really a great top 5 in hindsight.
I think LDU career would thrive in the right surrounds at a strong club and his football capabilities would become elite.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back