List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think the last big news to break in the hours before the club championship was the Daniel Rich kebabbing the wheelchair guy story.

Such a deflating end to a huge week.

Joey was huge and no matter what the media would say there is not a chance we would’ve had the success over the last few years without him.

Moving forward if I’m moving anyone forward it’s Payne. Can’t afford to take Harris from his best position to try and replace another imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only reason Casboult didn’t get games this year at GCS was because of Dimmas youf policy.

I'm not going to pretend Casboult would be good but I think we just need a warm body to contest down the line while we plot a bigger play.

Again, it would help if 2025 free agent key forwards weren't LOSERS and instead didn't renew their contract prematurely.

Wish Joe went one more year and we threw the kitchen sink at Darcy Fogarty.

I think it would be a mistake to not bring at least someone from outside. How that works I don’t know, but even if it is a DFA in Levi, Day, Taberner etc.
Indeed. Brining in someone doesn't mean the club can't give Smith or Fort a crack at the role, or look at other ideas such smaller forward lines, or restructuring with Harris forward. It's just insurance, gives us an option if we want to just plug and play with the structure we had, and/ or cover an injury to Hipwood or Morris.

Let's do that anyway
Ignoring the fact he is possibly on the verge of signing a long term extension, he is contracted for 2025.

Would almost prefer him over any other forward in the game in terms of how he would fit in our forward half.

Age ✅
Style ✅
Temperament ✅

Would complement Hipwood and our smalls perfectly.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back