List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

When the monster known as Ty Gallop debuts opening round and kicks 3, we'll be collectively asking "Joe who?"
I am still gobsmacked after watching albeit highlights of Ty that no Big Footy Phantom drafters or MSM pundits such as Cal Twomey have Gallop even rated a draft chance, looks to have so many traits of a developable key forward.

Sorry, meant when Suns delisted him to facilitate joining a new club
GC wanted to get Lyons' money off their cap. I don't think we're pressing to do the same with Dev.

Wonder if Dev may end up at the tigers amid the exchange of draft picks?

If the eagles don't want him surely he'd get some games there?

If we can't get any pinch fitter into our forward line it would still compare favourably with the hawks who have a promising young tall in Dear, the much older Gunstan, and the 3rd tall is their ruck chop out Chol.

Feel Smith or Fort can play as well as Chol, not having 2 or more gun tall forwards hasn't held them back, point being we tailor our style of play to suit what we have and certainly have some riches in Cameron, Kai, Cal, Rayner, Bailey & Mccarthy. Levi is a goal per game player too at at junior level anyway.

I personally don’t think Richmond will bid on Ashcroft but I could definitely see them bidding on Sam Marshall earlier than expected.
You reckon they would rate him in the teens? I can see that being the only spot it would make sense for them to bid on him. At that point a bid means we cant afford him and they can likely take him. So bidding is effectively them drafting him in that range.

Once its out into the 20s its in the range that we can pay so the only motivation is to make us pay a fair price. But as they would likely not be picking any further picks at the back end of the draft, that does nothing for them except annoy us. There is no value to them in doing this and its better left for other clubs to do it

You reckon they would rate him in the teens? I can see that being the only spot it would make sense for them to bid on him. At that point a bid means we cant afford him and they can likely take him. So bidding is effectively them drafting him in that range.

Once its out into the 20s its in the range that we can pay so the only motivation is to make us pay a fair price. But as they would likely not be picking any further picks at the back end of the draft, that does nothing for them except annoy us. There is no value to them in doing this and its better left for other clubs to do it
Maybe the pick 20 that we give to them?
Which may move out to about 22 with the bid on Levi and Essendon with Kako.
Not sure if there are any others, maybe the 2 Carlton boys who might push it out even further.

At 800k?
Tell im’ he’s dreaming!
Owies manager has already come out and called b.s. on such reports.

It was either a SEN or Trade Radio beat up.

Talk we're interested in Owies, not sure why though?
Personally believe this is b.s. as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the pick 20 that we give to them?
Which may move out to about 22 with the bid on Levi and Essendon with Kako.
Not sure if there are any others, maybe the 2 Carlton boys who might push it out even further.
Lombard at GC should be a top 10 to 12 bid.

Marshall should be around pick 20.

The Camporeale twins I expect would be later.

The owies contract demand was a jon ralph or jay clark special.

Lot of variance in reporting too - is it possible that owies could want a contract with some incentives that would get him close to that number? E.g if he kicks 50 goals or is an AA or something.

Wonder if Dev may end up at the tigers amid the exchange of draft picks?

If the eagles don't want him surely he'd get some games there?

If we can't get any pinch fitter into our forward line it would still compare favourably with the hawks who have a promising young tall in Dear, the much older Gunstan, and the 3rd tall is their ruck chop out Chol.

Feel Smith or Fort can play as well as Chol, not having 2 or more gun tall forwards hasn't held them back, point being we tailor our style of play to suit what we have and certainly have some riches in Cameron, Kai, Cal, Rayner, Bailey & Mccarthy. Levi is a goal per game player too at at junior level anyway.
I was thinking both Dev and Prior would be worth considering for Richmond. Both mature bodied, hard at it players. Close to AFL standard. They have list spots. Would offer some protection for the half dozen kids they are bringing in.

Having said that they are trading out mature bodies, for draft picks I suppose.

Over the years I've seen what a number AFL/NRL players get paid via work and I can tell you very rarely do the jurno's get it right.

Some are not even close to the mark

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back