List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk of Sam Day is ridiculously laughable.

I can see the team going with Dizzy as the replacement tall forward.
I was listening to the roar deal, one of the guys said that Dizz had said he was planning on playing as a key forward. If we don’t have to trade for a replacement tall, we could end up getting one or two from the academy. In the game he did the ACL, Dizz felt that it had started clicking, he did manage to kick two goals.
In the GF I noticed Hippy taking some ruck up forward when the game was well and truly won. Perhaps a peak into the future? Hippy is a similar height to Joe. If he is only used at ruck contests in the forward 50, we could use Dunks to pinch hit, knowing we will likely lose the tap but a fourth mid around the ball may be an advantage or a break even. Benz could rotate to his defensive role while he rucks for a few mins each quarter. This also works if we decide to go with two keys instead of bringing Dizz back/pushing another tall defender forward/trading someone in.
I still don’t believe there is room for two rucks in todays game, Melbourne couldn’t make it work with Grundy and Gawn, Freo so far hasn’t been able to make it work with Darcy and Jackson.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back