List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Would expect that we will add Day post draft. Good contender as a SSP addition.
Would be silly for us to add him in the next few days as that suggests.

AFL Journo getting details incorrect and not understanding Draft/FA rules despite talking about them every morning for 3 weeks, shocker.
Just another way for us to Rort the system I guess?🤔
In their eyes 👀

By the sounds of it though, both Hawthorn and Eagles are refusing to back down on their demands for Barrass.

Hawks are only offering an F1 + second-round pick and want F3 back whereas the Eagles are demanding two firsts. I guess unlike Eagles who committed to Baker and then overpaid, Hawks at this stage aren't willing to do the same given they drafted that pick 14 to Carlton.

You're right though, paperwork and a general understanding of what WCE / Lions are willing to deal Robertson for is probably ready to go if that Barrass deal gets done, but I couldn't imagine after the shit storm Eagles faced with yesterday's deal they'll relent and make Hawks blink first, if they're even able.
I dont know if I want:
  • The trade to fall over and Barrass and everyone get angry at Hawks and refuse to trade with them. Leading them to tank their culture and prospects for the future
  • The trade to go through and piss off too many of their existing players so they crash back down next year and they give WC a high F1

Now I realise I just want Hawks to crash and burn

I dont know if I want:
  • The trade to fall over and Barrass and everyone get angry at Hawks and refuse to trade with them. Leading them to tank their culture and prospects for the future
  • The trade to go through and piss off too many of their existing players so they crash back down next year and they give WC a high F1

Now I realise I just want Hawks to crash and burn
I am hoping West Coast stick firm and keep him to his contract.
It may not work well for them but I don’t really care about that. But I don’t want the Hawks to get better.

A host of clubs including Essendon, Brisbane, Fremantle, Melbourne and Western Bulldogs have arrived at Marvel Stadium for the final day of trading.
There are about five hours left and still plenty of key deals in play.

Hopefully not too much work to do for our team, if any.

Player agent Colin Young breaks down what is next for McIntosh & Prior.

It's probably not the year for players, unfortunately, to be out of contract because everyone is talking about how high the draft is going to be this year with talent. So, it's unfortunate that Jaxon is out of contract at the moment.
But, again, we were waiting on a few players to maybe be traded from Brisbane outside the club that opened up a spot for Jaxon to stay at Brisbane.
So, now we're just on a watch to see what happens and pans out today if a spot does open up for Jaxon to stay. If not and it doesn't happen, he'll probably go into Free Agency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jon Ralph has had a bad 5 weeks he wrote the Lions were no chance of winning the Flag
he wrote that pick 27 would help with Lash and Marshall even though the Lions gave up 228 points in that trade
now he wrote it was pick 30 instead of pick 20 in the Richmond trade
Entertainment not facts are the name of the game for all news now
All about the clickbait now

Why don't we entertain the idea of trading Dev to West coast for their pick 26 and we also give them our pick 34. So the slide back 8 spots and get Dev.

We would then have picks 26 and 27 to start with. If Marshall isn't picked up before 26 we get a free hit on a player and then use remaining picks/points for Marshall?

Why don't we entertain the idea of trading Dev to West coast for their pick 26 and we also give them our pick 34. So the slide back 8 spots and get Dev.

We would then have picks 26 and 27 to start with. If Marshall isn't picked up before 26 we get a free hit on a player and then use remaining picks/points for Marshall?

Doesn't work like that, pick 26 would get eaten up by the Levi bid.

I'm sure we'd be fine with that but that is the Eagles second pick - they need to keep picks as early as possible.

We need to use 26 + extras for Levi.

I did think if we wanted spots we move him on for a pick slide.

Also what about if we swapped for futures.
So do not need the spots although can swap 2025 into picks for 2024 for points for Levi plus Marshall.

26 & 27 as well as our next pick would get eaten by the Ashcroft bid.

STRINGER deal falls over apparently according to X we should be doing everything we can to convince he's manager that he's future is at the Lions given Jaxon Prior

team america vomit GIF

STRINGER deal falls over apparently according to X we should be doing everything we can to convince he's manager that he's future is at the Lions given Jaxon Prior

No Deal Afl GIF by Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back