List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

team america vomit GIF
ok let's hope Sam Day becomes a star than because Stringer is better than any other available forward

We need to use 26 + extras for Levi.

I did think if we wanted spots we move him on for a pick slide.

Also what about if we swapped for futures.
So do not need the spots although can swap 2025 into picks for 2024 for points for Levi plus Marshall.
Haha of course !! Forget everything I said. How did I forget Levi picks. It will be interesting to see where Marshall falls on the night?

ok let's hope Sam Day becomes a star than because Stringer is better than any other available forward

You’ve gotta do weeks of DD on someone like stringer to come to the same conclusion GWS did. You don’t do this in the last 2 hours of the trade period.

You’ve gotta do weeks of DD on someone like stringer to come to the same conclusion GWS did. You don’t do this in the last 2 hours of the trade period.

Is it good that a guy convicted of manslaughter in a organised crime incident gets invited into the Essendon rooms because “he looks after me and Jakey”?

Is it good that a guy convicted of manslaughter in a organised crime incident gets invited into the Essendon rooms because “he looks after me and Jakey”?

Watching that live I remember thinking, I’m pretty sure they’ve just voluntarily gone and got their personal drug dealer onto roaming Brian. The bald Essendon guy that looks like he should be underground worshipping atomic bombs, I can’t recall his name, actively went and got this guy so that he could speak to BT.

Very odd.

Yeah not bringing in someone who like to bring shady character around and has issues giving full commitment. Sam Day is the better option 100%.

No one is expecting Day to be a star as well, need to chill on this idea that everyone is expecting Day to be our best forward or even be in the team come week one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Stinger isn’t allowed within 2km of a high school anymore so that rules him out for Gabba games.

Unless it feeds into your school destruction narrative

Stringer is a flog anyway, I hate blokes like him who have all the talent but are too lazy/arrogant to work hard and get the most out of themselves.
Also good job Essendon not putting up with his BS anymore, probably the best move they have made in some time.

Stringer is a flog anyway, I hate blokes like him who have all the talent but are too lazy/arrogant to work hard and get the most out of themselves.
Also good job Essendon not putting up with his BS anymore, probably the best move they have made in some time.
Don't know about arrogance, but Damian Cupido should have been an elite 200 game player and Jared Brennan also could have been anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back