List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

you just signed Wieters to a Million Dollar contract you have Walsh out of contract soon you hardly freed up much money by your delisting's
We got rid of 10 players this off season and have 16 out of contract next year. I don't think money will be an issue in terms of matching a bid.

In which case you'd probably need 4 first rounders to get both SDK and TDK in an off season

I think we'd match any bid on TDK to force a trade.

Likely part of the reason we cleared so much cap space this off season.

TDK wants out and is disgruntled. Future second is best we can do if you force a trade. Whereas if you elect not to match you’ll get pick 2.

Or we could bundle up some picks that equate to pick 2 in points if you give us a 20% discount.

We got rid of 10 players this off season and have 16 out of contract next year. I don't think money will be an issue in terms of matching a bid.

In which case you'd probably need 4 first rounders to get both SDK and TDK in an off season

Future second or we take him the the PSD sweetie. It’s called restraint of trade.

Restraint of trade laws prevent it. You need to read up on your trade law cases.
I'm not saying ur wrong but I'm pretty clubs can select the player again at the PSD. GCS decided against it but they had the option

But then again, pick 2 may come in pretty handy as a Free Agency Compo, hey?

It won't really matter though when TDK nominates the Lions. I'd suspect the Lions are well placed in enticing both TDK and SDK next offseason. I'd be fairly confident a line of communications between the players management and the club are open. If neither have signed contract extensions by the midway point of 2025, then I reckon they will be leaving their current clubs.

Lions would be close to anyone's top destination. And the fact that both are positions of need and we have the salary space to get it done....

Watch this space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Future second or we take him the the PSD sweetie. It’s called restraint of trade.
Tom retires from footy at the end of the 2025 season, citing burnout associated with playing for a huge Victorian club.

He takes up a "paid ambassadorial role" with Brighton Homes for 6 months to June 2026. This role requires him to spend considerable amounts of time travelling between Melbourne and Brisbane.

He rediscovers his love of footy in mid-April... And signs with the Brisbane Lions VFL team.

He plays 3 games at Springfield.

Meanwhile we tank to 2-10 and 18th spot.

We take Tom De Koning with pick 1 in the midseason draft.

It won't really matter though when TDK nominates the Lions. I'd suspect the Lions are well placed in enticing both TDK and SDK next offseason. I'd be fairly confident a line of communications between the players management and the club are open. If neither have signed contract extensions by the midway point of 2025, then I reckon they will be leaving their current clubs.

Lions would be close to anyone's top destination. And the fact that both are positions of need and we have the salary space to get it done....

Watch this space.

Just get the Ashcrofts to tell them how good it is to play with your Bro. And live in Queensland.

And win premierships with your Bro.

I'm not saying ur wrong but I'm pretty clubs can select the player again at the PSD. GCS decided against it but they had the option

in charge GIF

James Aish took us to the high court citing restraint of trade and won. We know all too well the dangers of the high court.

We'll free Thomas.

James Aish took us to the high court citing restraint of trade and won. We know all too well the dangers of the high court.

We'll free Thomas.

His name is TDK

Watch this space.
Salary space is one thing, trading for both would be near on impossible if the Blues can match the offer.

Mackie being a fat headed campaigner, SDK would cost 2 firsts in any trade. TDK just as much if not slightly more.

Can't see any team being able to trade for both

Salary space is one thing, trading for both would be near on impossible if the Blues can match the offer.

Mackie being a fat headed campaigner, SDK would cost 2 firsts in any trade. TDK just as much if not slightly more.

Just like a team winning a premiership from 13th at the bye

You just have to believe

Why are you holding these poor boys against their will? They just want to return home to Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back