List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Leek Aleer and Malcolm Rosas are both OOC in 2025.
Reckon they could be gettable, affordable and what we need.

FF rounder for Aleer.

Trade Owies/Martin with the returns used for Rosas.

Draft an explosive midfielder with our first pick this year and then the Campo twins with second/third round picks.

Elevate and trust youth with speed, skill and courage.
Wilson Moir Lord

Take whatever steps necessary to get Walsh and Cerra fit and firing.

Saad Weitering McGovern
Cowan Aleer Wilson
Hollands Cripps Acres
Hollands McKay Moir
Kemp Curnow Rosas

TDK Cerra Walsh

Kennedy Durdin Docherty Williams

I’ve gone with Rosas over Motlop as he is faster and is left footed which often naturally see’s defenders wrong footed.
E.Hollands and Moir are dual sided, clever players which is an asset in the congested modern game.

Kennedy and Durdin rotating through the midfield and forward.
Docherty rotating through the wing and defence.
Williams can be deployed anywhere really as a naturally instinctive footballer.

The sub position is up for grabs with many options available including what will hopefully be an explosive midfielder via our first round draft pick this year.

This lineup is a faster, more dangerous and explosive team more in line with the current game …

A combination of the below, plus hitting the draft would be a good off-season:

Stone - Martin
Haynes (FA) - Marchbank
Peatling - Carroll
Konstanty - Owies
McMahon (DFA) - Young
Grainger-Barras (DFA) - Big Durdin

BP: Haynes
CHB: Grainger-Barras
MID: Peatling
HF/MID: Stone
SF: Konstanty
FF: McMahon
No to grainier barras, the rest is good by me.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

FF rounder for Aleer.

Draft an explosive midfielder with our first pick this year and then the Campo twins with second/third round picks.

Wilson Moir Lord

Saad Weitering McGovern
Cowan Aleer Wilson
Hollands Cripps Acres
Hollands McKay Moir
Kemp Curnow Rosas

TDK Cerra Walsh

I’ve gone with Rosas over Motlop as he is faster and is left footed which often naturally see’s defenders wrong footed.
E.Hollands and Moir are dual sided, clever players which is an asset in the congested modern game.

The sub position is up for grabs with many options available including what will hopefully be an explosive midfielder via our first round draft pick this year.

This lineup is a faster, more dangerous and explosive team more in line with the current game …
Owies ain't going anywhere....does his job very well.

Rosas? Can come in for one of Motlop, Fatasia or Durdin...

Martin will fetch a bag of stale peanuts in a trade.,..

Harry Edward’s kpd for west coast impressed me yesterday, 23, 200cm. Good hands, strong core, sitting behind McGovern and barrass
He's the reason Barass is heading to Hawthorn. Needed to give him games or he'd have looked around by reports. 23 vs 29, WCE have chosen the future over the present.

Will be a very good player imo.

Kemp’s game forward proves we need another tall defender, either through draft or trade.
Yeah, he’s so much better as a forward that at times can push up around the middle. You can see it in his body language as well, looks so much happier.
Could be a very good forward imo
Can jump/chase/ tackle, will be a handful for defenders

1-2 of these and 2nd KPD should be covered. Doubt any cost the world, the chances of getting a top liner is basically 0 so budget options are our best chance.

James Borlase
Jordan Butts
Josh Worrell
Nick Haynes
Jack Williams
Steven May
Darragh Joyce
Leek Aleer
Jacob Blight
Ben Miller
Dougal Howard

If the backline can lead/manage Lewis Young like that every week, there's no reason he can't be our second KPD.

Yes he has weaknesses, but they can be worked around. Most teams have a couple of players that you have to do that for.

The question is, why are our leaders in defence not willing to do it? Are they too focused on their own games rather than getting the job done as a collective?

If the backline can lead/manage Lewis Young like that every week, there's no reason he can't be our second KPD.

Yes he has weaknesses, but they can be worked around. Most teams have a couple of players that you have to do that for.

The question is, why are our leaders in defence not willing to do it? Are they too focused on their own games rather than getting the job done as a collective?
Young has proven he can't work in tandem with our other key backs when the going gets tough. Unfortunate, but it is what it is.

Still think we keep him on as back up for if Weiters goes down, but when we come up against quality opposition he's shown time and time again he isn't up to it playing anywhere but a pure lock down full back role - Which Weiters will always be far better at.

Get a 2nd KPD option and keep Young as back up, it's the safest route. If he somehow resurrects himself and Weiters and him go on a tear then even better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young has proven he can't work in tandem with our other key backs when the going gets tough. Unfortunate, but it is what it is.

Still think we keep him on as back up for if Weiters goes down, but when we come up against quality opposition he's shown time and time again he isn't up to it playing anywhere but a pure lock down full back role - Which Weiters will always be far better at.

Get a 2nd KPD option and keep Young as back up, it's the safest route. If he somehow resurrects himself and Weiters and him go on a tear then even better
Young was serviceable yesterday.

I think if we give him the simple instruction of sticking to his man like glue and them giving the ball off quickly to a teammate when he has it, we can work through it.

I think if we give him the simple instruction of sticking to his man like glue and them giving the ball off quickly to a teammate when he has it, we can work through it.

He's got the ability.
It's all about mental application with Young.

If we can get him to work, that's a massive hole in our team filled.

Perhaps, but lets be real that WCE side was utterly insipid yesterday. Kemp would have likely done the job too with how poorly they were moving the ball.

Young's issue is up against teams like Sydney, Brisbane, WBD etc who move the ball quick and can catch him out of position

FF rounder for Aleer.

Wilson Moir Lord

Saad Weitering McGovern
Cowan Aleer Wilson
Hollands Cripps Acres
Hollands McKay Moir
Kemp Curnow Rosas

TDK Cerra Walsh

Owies has kicked 32 goals this year. You want to trade him out for Rosas who can't get a game at Gold Coast?

Owies has kicked 32 goals this year. You want to trade him out for Rosas who can't get a game at Gold Coast?
Rosas has a bucket load of talent and apparently we still haven't offered Owies a contract... That would lead one to believe he's being put up as trade bait given he's at his peak value and is generally a fairly limited footballer despite producing this year. Owies for Rosas + a decent pick upgrade is something I'd do in a heartbeat if it meant we got another target we're after via the draft or via trade.

Rosas has a bucket load of talent and apparently we still haven't offered Owies a contract... That would lead one to believe he's being put up as trade bait given he's at his peak value and is generally a fairly limited footballer despite producing this year. Owies for Rosas + a decent pick upgrade is something I'd do in a heartbeat if it meant we got another target we're after via the draft or via trade.

Agree that Rosas is a talent and a goalkicker but for what Owies lacks in speed or silkiness he makes up for in workrate and footy smarts. Plus, unlike the majority of our other small/medium forwards he's a consistent, regular goalkicker with perhaps the best rapport/connection with our key talls.

Not a trait that should be understated.

Last edited:

Rosas is not an AFL quality small forward in the modern game. Fool’s Gold.

Not sure about trading Owies, there are pros and cons.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in Shai Bolton?

25, contracted BUT Tigers are looking for picks. Cost our first rounder minimum

He looks to me now he is cruising BUT he has enourmous talent and is the "type" we need. Can play as a dynamic small forward and also excel in the middle. Has the X factor we need and still young

Add him to Charlie, McKay, Kemp, Motlop, Williams plus his midfield work. IMO game changer

He looks to me now he is cruising BUT he has enourmous talent and is the "type" we need. Can play as a dynamic small forward and also excel in the middle. Has the X factor we need and still young

Add him to Charlie, McKay, Kemp, Motlop, Williams plus his midfield work. IMO game changer

I think the expense both trade and salary wise would be too much.
Gun player though.

Going to Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Back