List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope TDK is close to signing a new deal, without a deal in place, it makes going after new signings really difficult.

Bringing new players in before these deals are done, makes Austins job really hard
Their managers are probably loving this. Itā€™ll either show that Carlton has plenty of salary cap room for them or other clubs will start to think they are gettable if our cap is somewhat tight and might put more effort into getting them. Either way they are in a good spot.

If we miss out on Petracca ... should we be going for Bailey Smith..?

We are one Gun mid short of being elite.

Heā€™s exactly the type we should be going after, and Iā€™ll bet the cats get him for just their first rounder

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And Houston to saints. Annoying

Annoying for Houstonā€™s career aspirations!

Houston is said to have cooled on Melbourne

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

DUAL All-Australian defender Dan Houston says he's staying at Port Adelaide and rejecting overtures to join rival clubs in Melbourne.

The Victorian-born Houston had been rumoured to be seeking a trade despite being contracted at Port until the end of the 2028 season.
"I am contracted and I absolutely love the footy club, I love being in Adelaide," Houston told Adelaide radio station 5AA on Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As soon as he heard the Saints were interested, there was no way he was leaving Port.
I'm still genuinely surprised the Saints were after him.

They really don't seem to understand where their list is at...

Membrey would actually be a good fit as a third tall forward and being an UFA. He leads up at the ball carrier naturally, something Curnow and McKay donā€™t do. I know we have Kemp and JSOS but depending on what happens this offseason they may still play Kemp back. And if Martin departs us then Membrey wouldnā€™t be the worst pick up. Quite like him as a player and he has the ā€˜Iā€™ve torched Carlton a few times beforeā€™ thing going for him.

Must have got the pay rise he wanted at a club he wants to be at thatā€™s not a rabble

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Contracted until end of 2028

As per above article:-

"I am contracted, I wouldn't have signed the contract if I wasn't keen on Adelaide and keen on Port Adelaide and I love the place, I love the footy club and the footy club have been good to me."

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back