List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

You are correct ( I should have stated 2022) 2022 was the year he played reasonable footy and was offered the 2 year contract. Had mixed form in the VFL 2023 and his poor games coincided with coming back from injury before he was ready.
He went and played country footy, probably tells you a lot about the situation.

Owies, Kennedy, Carroll and Pittonet should all be told to canvass other club too. We need to trade out players , flexibility in salary cap total, and draft picks. Picks 15 to 30 are interesting too prior to Tassy joining this a deep draft , must tap in on some quality youth now.

They can't take away Cody Walker away from us. Our future midfield stud.

I wouldn't be oppose to trade our 2026 First Round just to get back into the draft and snap all the youth. Not sure we are allowed to trade a future first round 2 years ahead though? If we could....

jack martin has had enough time on the sidelines to research his options and knows that being delisted earlier is being better than strung along and get delisted later anyway. be interesting if he can make something of his career. unique skillset, when he can make it on the park. perhaps another club will keep in him cryostasis until finals.

That article makes zero sense to me. If there was plenty of interest, why wouldn't we have kept him on the list and traded him to his club of choice for a token pick?

What do you want a token pick for?

This is the least of our problems and the club most likely saw it that way too...

That he went home and was disillusioned with footy after being treated shabbily by Carlton not honouring a contract?

Not quite sure about the situation. I want to premise I like LOB and was okay with him to developed into a winger. But like most of our issues is that we just never let a player just played to get continuity.

Sometimes being dropped does affect a players mentally and in-turn confidence and joy for the game. Sometimes stepping away from the game and just play footy for fun and maybe playing back at his local county club brings back the joy that footy is suppose to be in the first place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back