List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently we've had a few meetings with a kid called Clancy Dennis from WA.

Not sure where he'll end up in the draft but is a KPD by trade so clearly the list teams having a look at filling that position too
Geez I hope your info is correct. For mine the best KPD prospect in the draft, bar none. If you look back I have mentioned him a few times. December birthday, so massive upside, was in the AA team after the carnival.

Hasnā€™t had much hype, but reckon the ā€œprosā€ have him on their radar. Sam Taylor ring a bell? No problem with Oā€™Farrell, but this kid is good.

So Houston not on the list, no where near 950K

Houston signed his contract in 2022 before the dual AAā€™s and the new tv deal. Likely on 600k per year which was above the average at the time.

Probably a large reason why heā€™s looking to move and re-negotiate his contract. Bit stiff for himself the timing of when he signed but worked out great for Port.

Houston signed his contract in 2022 before the dual AAā€™s and the new tv deal. Likely on 600k per year which was above the average at the time.

Probably a large reason why heā€™s looking to move and re-negotiate his contract. Bit stiff for himself the timing of when he signed but worked out great for Port.

Fair that he might be looking for an increase

Geez I hope your info is correct. For mine the best KPD prospect in the draft, bar none. If you look back I have mentioned him a few times. December birthday, so massive upside, was in the AA team after the carnival.

Hasnā€™t had much hype, but reckon the ā€œprosā€ have him on their radar. Sam Taylor ring a bell? No problem with Oā€™Farrell, but this kid is good.
No hype because of Vic bias or is he an in between size?

Well we better be ready to pounce, they will always lose quality.

Anyone in mind? Have you seen anything of stone to have interest?

Think they may lose all of Haynes, Cuming, Perryman, Peatling, Derksen

I think Stone will stay, was moved forward early this year and did well, still not sure where he fits

Not a player I rated previously, so I guess it would depend on cost

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Houston not on the list, no where near 950K
Who knows, could be back endedā€¦

Not sure why youā€™re feeling the constant need to have a dig at a certain poster, who for starters is a decent person and two brings us inside information to discussā€¦

We need to steal some of the Giants I.P if anything. They have done well finding small forwards with late and rookie picks. Speed , kicking, competitiveness, - tick.
Not really

Of their current set

Greene - Pick 11

Bedford - Traded from Melbourne for Pick 44

Jones - Pick 21

Daniels - Pick 27

Mcmullin - Pick 34

Thomas - Pick 59

With Gothard (Pick 12) to debut

They spent draft currency to get them.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

a

Donā€™t disagree but boy thatā€™s a lot coin for stats that match owies and fog

My disappointment with Williams is a combination of output and $ā€™s. He should be delivering more.
FA is always a risk because you are paying market rates or higher to avoid trading.

Not all that glitters is gold. We've signed the contract and have to see it throught.

There's really no point bemoaning it because FA contracts can't be varied due to AFL rules.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Don't you think Alir would have a better effect on our performance than Houston? + younger+ less salary+ less trade value.

NB- I don't believe trading first rounders for Half Back Flankers(Houston)
Houston helps with ball movement.

Aleer helps Weitering improve marginally.

I think both help, but Houston moves the needle further in the short term.

That's assuming a healthy list. If Weitering gets injured, then Aleer has more of an impact

Cut out the deadwood but not fully, trade out no one of value, replace with needs based acquisitions in both the draft and in trading (restricted by availability), let the borderline types who remain on the list stagnate because they have been replaced rather than added to, rinse and repeat.

It's no wonder we constantly hit a brick wall. Where's the next wave, where's inspiration?
Can't trade yet. This is a little presumptive. The early release of guys is so they can talk to other clubs and maybe have another go round.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back