List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

We donā€™t need to find 30 goals although I am sure Kemp, JSOS, Moir etc will, itā€™s about restricting the opposition to larger scores than ours.

Bring in a KPD, maybe a rebounding defender in Houston, add some pace and flare to our midfield who get back to help out and we will be ok.

The talk of we need to keep Owies because he kicked 33 (24 of those against teams outside of finals mind you) and we donā€™t have anyone to replace him is ludicrous
Ludicrous? A bird in the hand and all that. Someone needs to kick them other than H&C. Our ability to share the load hasn't been a strength.

Ludicrous? A bird in the hand and all that. Someone needs to kick them other than H&C. Our ability to share the load hasn't been a strength.
Yeah but it doesnā€™t have to be 30 now does it?

Moir played 2 games and averaged a goal a game. Maybe thereā€™s 23 goals right there

He got dropped when the mature bodied troops were given the all clear, what makes you think next year will be different?
Because he will be a year older. And I think he has the talent to make a difference.

Each to their own but if we release Owies we will be perfectly fine

We really didnt. Not once did I watch us play this season and think to myself, ooh, we really missed JSOS. Or JSOS would have made the difference there.
Our forward line stank without Harry and Charlie. We need the 3rd forward option.

I respectfully disagree, and people have agendas with Jack so nothing will change their minds with him

Sounds like it was a pretty mature decision by the club and Kennedy and is more about opportunity than any animosity.. It will be interesting what Matt does and if he will chase $ and a long term deal at somewhere like North or Richmond, or perhaps StKilda or Essendon who both lack his type of midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like it was a pretty mature decision by the club and Kennedy and is more about opportunity than any animosity.. It will be interesting what Matt does and if he will chase $ and a long term deal at somewhere like North or Richmond, or perhaps StKilda or Essendon who both lack his type of midfield.
I reckon he'll leave if another club offers a reasonable contract.
When you are contracted and asked to look for other opportunities, then the writings on the wall.

Two areas we have cover is the slow mids and average small forwards, pushing Young out the door is different, but the club must have a plan.

I would add Collingwood to that mix, I think he'd be a good fit for them and, whilst I didn't know his immediate family,
I played cricket with his uncle and he is a rabid Pies supporter. Good chance he grew up one as well.

Strikes me as a very loyal player, my mail was that he wasn't hell bent on leaving GWS but (as we seem to have done with Toohey) was lowballed out. Pies could be very tempting for him if they come knocking.

He got dropped when the mature bodied troops were given the all clear, what makes you think next year will be different?
fair point but there's now a Jack Martin shaped hole in the team that moir projects to fit into. He's got a very different skillset to JSOS, Kennedy, E Hollands and Cotterel his other HF competition and i'd say we'll play 3 of that list most weeks.

Moir is the one im hoping gets more games next season.

hit the gym hard

hit the tracks hard

everything else he already has. in his own hands a little. position will be there if he wants it.
We will need to be patient with him.

Next year hopefully more games but I still expect some time in twoā€™s for him just because senior footy is so hard

But absolutely I believe he will be important for us in the future

We will need to be patient with him.

Next year hopefully more games but I still expect some time in twoā€™s for him just because senior footy is so hard

But absolutely I believe he will be important for us in the future
Yeahā€¦even Without Martin and owies we still have a long list to choose from ā€¦

Charlie
H
Elijah
Kemp
Williams
Fog
Durdin
Mots
Jsos
Moir

Our forward line stank without Harry and Charlie. We need the 3rd forward option.

I respectfully disagree, and people have agendas with Jack so nothing will change their minds with him
Agree - we needed a third marking forward (either JSOS or Martin) all year. Forward line was poor at times given the strategies and lack of Plan B / C (tried only when injuries went back above 10 out).

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back