List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

It means you bring in a player on a cheaper $$$ who is of very similar quality who can come in and play to the level.

You then use any draft capital from Kennedy to bring in quality youth or a player in a position of need.
so waste a list spot for the sake of it to get in pick in the 30s maybe 40s at probably exactly the same salary? Instead of keeping the clubman who is well loved by his team and far more versatile across positions?

if the goal is to get better. What does Kennedy out Parfitt in do for us....
Actually remarkably similar stats across their respective careers.

The value in Parfitt may be he provides the same midfield insurance at potentially half the price. Solid inside vet for VFL program otherwise.

More mobile, very willing tackler, but lacks MKs versatility to push forward though.

Equally shit kicks I50.

Iā€™m open to Houston (but still hoping for Trac!).

I think what is easily underestimated (and the reason Iā€™ve come around to the idea of Houston) is how valuable elite kicks are in terms of what they can mean for transition (not to mention goal-scoring from outside 50 and delivery inside 50). If you watch the way the Swans and Hawks move the ball particularly, but even the Cats with Stewart - itā€™s often clinical.

Being one of the best kicks in the game makes him much more than just another half-back imoā€¦ and if weā€™re being honest, on top of small forwards, dynamic mids and key-defenders, we are well below the mark with kicking skills.
Yeah I'm coming around to it too. Ability to link back, mid and forward with his kicking. Also valuable structurally for the same reason, as he will keep opposition honest by forcing them to stay mindful of him. That could help us also to stretch opposition zones and add a decent switch back into our repertoire. Probably worth a goal more for us and a goal less for them per game.

The rumour I heard was that he hit on or went out with a teammates ex.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thatā€™s exactly what happened, and that teammate must feel he has some sort of ownership or somethingā€¦weird as

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What role is Duffy earmarked for?
Good question.

Has the height to play a 3rd tall role, but the endurance and run for a wing/half back role. Wouldn't be surprised if they initially play him behind the ball coming off the knee injury.

At a guess, they may see Monahan as a half forward, and Duffy as a wing/half back - similar to a Sam Frost without the brain farts.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back