List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the trade radio one. Walls and/or Bell would usually talk to 6PR or SEN or something before the trade period about our plans etc.

Might be a bit early. Expect it this week though.
Yeah, feel like that interview will single handily end all hope or send it through the roof on other deals.

And they'll do the same to us for Bolton by claiming they're still an option once he formally nominates us.
Tigers supporter incursion.
Bolton is contracted and will not nominate a club because Richmond have told him, they will only let him go to the club that makes the highest offer. Else they are going to retain him.

I do not want to argue over his value but Richmond has openly stated he’ll be staying unless the offer is amazing.

Bolton is contracted and will not nominate a club because Richmond have told him, they will only let him go to the club that makes the highest offer. Else they are going to retain him.

I do not want to argue over his value but Richmond has openly stated he’ll be staying unless the offer is amazing.
He's probably staying put then because there is no way we are giving up Bailey Banfield.

As does every club with a contracted player wanting out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North out 2 and 40
In 9 and 10

Freo then 2 and 27 for Bolton and 21

Doesn’t leave us with 10 but gives us that crucial first pick of 2nd round, which we’ll likely move into next year for largest bid.

The deal will also allow Tigers to grab Brisbane’s pick 18 by matching with points. They won’t bid on Ashcroft with either pick 1 or 2.

North out 2 and 40
In 9 and 10

Freo then 2 and 27 for Bolton and 21

Doesn’t leave us with 10 but gives us that crucial first pick of 2nd round, which we’ll likely move into next year for largest bid.

The deal will also allow Tigers to grab Brisbane’s pick 18 by matching with points. They won’t bid on Ashcroft with either pick 1 or 2.
No way walls does that

90% of dumb punters will be happy that the new coach has seemingly brought Baker and Graham with him.

Reality is we called their bluff and placed 10 on the table knowing he was never coming.

Now, their completely transparent attempts at happy times will backfire spectacularly when they have to offer 13 to ‘match’ what Freo were apparently intending to use.
Then left with one pick in top 20. Delicious

Would leave us with 16, 21 and 40 after Bolton.

Opposed to 10, 27 and 63 if we did just 9 and 16 for Bolton (assuming no other parts to trade)

Yeah, I mean not a massive reason to do it. Maybe we could squeeze more out of North?

I doubt we’d just do 9 and 10 for 2 and 40 unless we had something lined up with Tigers after to give them 2 for Bolton.

Disappointed Baker isn’t coming, exactly what we needed. Melbourne will just hold Kozzie to his contract and Warner will really rock the boat cash wise.

Lol. A club saying they won't take unders for a contracted player is just general trade period speak.

You can't just double a player's price because they're contracted. A top ten pick is massive for Richmond in their position. Bolton is worth a bit more because he's contracted but not a second top ten pick more.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back