List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If Pickett is playing for anyone other than Melbourne or Freo next year it’s a ****ing disaster. We have the currency to get this done. I can’t see us being outbid. So if he ends up at Port the only conclusion is the people running our club are ****ing morons.
Or..... he wanted to go to Port.

There isn't much we can do if he nominated another club. It's not a failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Pickett is playing for anyone other than Melbourne or Freo next year it’s a ****ing disaster. We have the currency to get this done. I can’t see us being outbid. So if he ends up at Port the only conclusion is the people running our club are ****ing morons.
Que the melts lol.

Or… maybe it’s always been about the Chad for 25. We simply don’t know, its a credit to our recruitment dept that they have given absolutely zero away in the lead up, professionalism through and through.

Hilarious reading the panicked rage posts in here.
jackie chan GIF

Houston is worth more than Pickett IMO. One of the very best league wide in his position.
I must rate Houston very differently to you then.

I also think that the respective ages of both players make a huge change to the value of each player. ~ 5-6 years left in Houston's career and 10 in Pickett's.

More mean ways to get him. Less Houston does a 180 on going to Melbourne. I’d say they’ll struggle to have picks to get a deal done
Slight digression but what were the Dees using for Houston? Looks like they hold 5 and then 40. I thought Port weren't interested in futures so they were using 5 in some capacity?

Shai Bolton's latest instagram photos liked by mostly Dockers players including Trecey Freddy etc

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shai Bolton's latest instagram photos liked by mostly Dockers players including Trecey Freddy etc

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Seriously, I really think this one is almost done. It's a completely different feel to basically every other trade

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back