List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

There a few kalary’s we could shred next year if we needed to 🧅🧅

Big Max to lead the way
Given he's not even contracted now, I doubt Max is the answer in 2026. I think Cox would be way easier to replace from within in that timeframe.

Long time to go, you wouldn't start pushing blokes out unless you needed to.

Sam Edmund saying today ..in discussion with Chad Cornes... that Kozzie is great mates with Shai Bolton which has led to his Freo preference over South Australia to play with Shai

Sam Edmund saying today ..in discussion with Chad Cornes... that Kozzie is great mates with Shai Bolton which has led to his Freo preference over South Australia to play with Shai

His Freo preference is that his mum and that side of the family all live 2 hours outside of Perth. The Bolton thing was just Shai mentioning that he should come and play footy with him.

Any update on what jack Martin has decided

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide trade #25 for Neal-Bullen
Freo trade #9 and #16 for Bolton and #29
Freo trade #10 and F1 for Pickett and #25
Melbourne trade #10 and Oliver to Geelong for F1
Geelong trade #10 and #35 to Dogs for Smith

A more likely scenario IMO:

9 + 16 for Bolton + 39.

10 + F1 to for Pickett + 37.

Freo acquire Bolton + Pickett and then draft with 27+37+39 or possibly try to trade them on to GCS for P12 for example (although I'm hoping RFC trade their junk picks to GCS for 12).

A more likely scenario IMO:

9 + 16 for Bolton + 39.

10 + F1 to for Pickett + 37.

Freo acquire Bolton + Pickett and then draft with 27+37+39 or possibly try to trade them on to GCS for P12 for example (although I'm hoping RFC trade their junk picks to GCS for 12).

Richmond buying that Brisbane pick #18 could be the first trade of the period?

Here's the plan, we trade in Picket Bolton.

We kidnap Chad Warner, we have him play under the name "Corey Wagner" and hope nobody knows the difference.
Reverse Mundy and Maybe
Tom Morris just said Melbourne won’t trade Pickett.
So he is gone?

Let's just say Warner is off the table for this year and Pickett/Bolton are in play. Would it not benefit us more for Pickett to just come out now and ask for the trade? Puts the onus on both Melbourne and Richmond to get the deals done to secure the better assets. 9 and 16. 10 and F1 are the packages. Who wants pick 9 more?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back